This job might no longer be available.
Head of Integrated Marketing
4 months ago
Skillz is the leading mobile games platform connecting players in fair, fun, and meaningful competition.
The gaming industry is larger than movies, music, and books, with more than 2.7 billion gamers playing monthly and 10 million developers worldwide. Mobile is the fastest-growing segment of the gaming market, expected to increase from $86 billion last year to $161 billion in 2025.
As the first publicly-traded (NYSE: SKLZ) mobile esports platform, Skillz has pioneered the future of the gaming industry. The Skillz platform helps developers build multi-million dollar franchises by enabling social competition in their games. Leveraging its patented technology, Skillz hosts billions of casual esports tournaments for millions of mobile players worldwide, and distributes millions in prizes each month.
Through its philanthropic initiatives, Skillz has harnessed the power of its platform to transform the way nonprofits engage with donors, enabling anyone with a mobile device to support causes such as the American Red Cross , Susan G. Komen , American Cancer Society , and NAACP by playing in Skillz tournaments.
Skillz has also earned recognition as one of San Francisco Business Times’ Best Places to Work , Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies , Parity.org’s Best Companies for Women to Advance , a two-time winner of CNBC’s Disruptor 50 , one of Forbes’ Next Billion-Dollar Startups , and the #1 fastest-growing company in America on the Inc. 5000.
What You Will Do :
- Develop strategic marketing plans that drive revenue and customer growth, and brand health through paid, owned and proprietary communication channels by formulating innovative, fan-centric media activation plans
- Regularly mine data and performance dashboards to support the ongoing optimizations to marketing initiatives that will grow game performance
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams within the marketing department and with cross functional leaders across the Revenue organization. to ensure Game level programs are delivered on time and on budget
- Forecast, track and measure performance of media and marketing plans / tactics
- Experiment, by developing clear hypotheses, running A/B in-market tests, using data analytics to interpret test results, rolling out test wins, and implementing improvements to drive results
- Track performance of campaigns to provide data-backed insights to optimize campaigns and find new opportunity areas
- Lead a team of high-performing Integrated Marketing leads to achieve their respective professional and personal goals
- 8-10 years of experience in integrated marketing or product marketing
- Experience creating messaging and content for multiple audiences
- Experience managing complex projects with multiple stakeholders
- Experience partnering with and influencing cross-functional teams
- BA/BS degree
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Skillz embraces diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As part of our commitment to diversifying our workforce, we do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, sex, gender, gender identity, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, or disability status, and we operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance .