This job might no longer be available.
Head of Global Talent Acquisition
1 month ago
Head of Global Talent Acquisition
The Pokémon Company International (TPCI) is growing! We are seeking a Head of Global Talent Acquisition to lead the Talent Acquisition team at TPCI. We see you as the strategic business owner of the entire Talent function. We’re looking for a strategic, collaborative, empathetic leader, to inspire and lead a team.
We have offices in Bellevue, London and Dublin. We’d look to you to lead our Talent Acquisition team and to support the growth, we continue to have. You’d partner with our hiring managers in crafting effective hiring strategies across the organization, ensuring an amazing candidate experience all while being a true advocate for the development of the Talent Acquisition team.
What You’ll Do
- Provide leadership to the Talent Acquisition team as well as the wider People Team, including outstanding people management skills, create scalable programs and manage tools, and leverage business and technology expertise.
- Build effective and trusting business partner relationships with hiring managers and teams.
- Develop and launch new recruiting strategies and processes to support company hiring goals.
- Up-level the team/organization while holding them accountable for their commitments.
- Provide career development opportunities, empower Talent Acquisition team members to work autonomously, continue to develop the culture and standardize methodologies across the team.
- Champion recruiting as a core business practice throughout the company.
- Develop our strategy and processes for assessing our core values in each prospective new team member.
- Work with People Team colleagues to ensure consistent onboarding practices.
- Ensure our talent acquisition and recruiting processes are aligned with employer brand and diversity & inclusion initiatives, and design new initiatives with our brand applying a lens of diversity, equity and inclusion to all you do.
What You’ll Bring
- Demonstrated experience in global sourcing, recruiting, candidate experience, employer brand building and on-boarding initiatives, specifically in the US, UK and Ireland.
- 12+ years of relevant experience, 5+ of people leadership for technical and non-technical recruiting teams.
- Deep focus on operations, systems, performance metrics, and data analytics.
- An understanding of the industry, our business, and the ability to anticipate the impact of talent on the future success of the company.
- Experience building and driving out a company-wide workforce planning approach/model.
- Proven track record in building, developing and recruiting high impact teams.
- Experience building and leading an International / distributed workforce.
- An undergraduate degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience with recruiting tools and systems such as Greenhouse.
- Experience leading and developing a recruiting team in a high growth, privately held company.
How You Will Be Successful
- Collaborative: Develops, maintains, communicates, and strengthens partnerships with others inside and outside the organization to achieve goals and positive results.
- Brand Ambassador: Embodies TPCi’s values and represents the brand positively. Connects and engages with others about the brand and promotes brand awareness.
- Excellence (Quality): Maintains and promotes high standards, seeking ways to improve products and services, encouraging others to do the same, resulting in quality deliverables.
- Strategic Agility: Possesses broad knowledge and perspective. Able to see ahead to future possibilities and translate them into breakthrough strategies and plans.
- Action Oriented: Seizes opportunities, takes on tough challenges and drives ideas and plans forward with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm. Able to pivot to solution focus and inspires others to do the same.
- Organizational Awareness: Leverages knowledge of the culture, structure and workflow of the organization to solve problems and accomplish goals.
- Business Insights: Applies knowledge of the business and the marketplace to advance the organization’s goals.
- Leads Change: Leads and champions transformative actions that will move an individual, team and organization forward.
- Professional Expertise: Possesses the functional and technical knowledge, understanding, and expertise required to carry out work effectively.
What to Expect
- Competitive salary packages and bonuses
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
- Generous vacation and holidays
- Paid parental leave for eligible employees
- 401(k) program with employer matching
- Commuter and wellness benefits
- Relocation for our candidate
- And so much more…
We offer a professional, fun and creative work environment. While we maintain a good balance between work and life, additional hours may be required at peak times or for specific initiatives. Travel between office locations internationally may be required on occasion, up to 20%.
The Pokémon Company International, a subsidiary of The Pokémon Company in Japan, manages the property outside of Asia and is responsible for brand management, licensing, marketing, the Pokémon Trading Card Game, the animated TV series, home entertainment, and the official Pokémon website. Pokémon was launched in Japan in 1996 and today is one of the most popular children's entertainment properties in the world.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of people so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.