This job might no longer be available.
Head of Global Sponsorship Sales
New York City, NY
3 months ago
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn , Twitter and on our Blog .
About the Position
Twitch is seeking a Head of Global Sponsorship Sales to join our sales leadership team in NYC! Reporting directly to the Chief Revenue Officer, this position will be focused on building out Twitch’s sponsorship strategy across the globe. This role will be instrumental in driving multi-year sponsorship partnerships among premium esports and entertainment properties to align the power of reach to our unique audience of engaged viewers found on the Twitch platform.
- Create and execute a unified global sponsorship and event strategy for Twitch and our partners, with a focus on esports rights and IP Twitch represents, Twitch Owned and Operated IP rights, First Party Twitch events and activating at 3rd party events.
- Build deep relationships with Sponsorship teams at key clients globally, including their sports and entertainment marketing and activation agencies.
- Partner closely with Media and Advertising sales team to offer customers holistic 360 degree marketing solutions.
- Evangelize the Twitch sponsorship offering and represent Twitch at global esports and pop culture events to create high impact ways for our advertising partners to activate with us
- Recruit, manage and motivate a team of sponsorship sellers to successfully achieve sales goals while working cross functionally with the Events, Marketing, Partnerships, Content, and Legal teams at Twitch
- Leverage new and existing IP rights and media assets to generate multi-million dollar long term corporate partnerships
- Work closely with the media and strategic planning teams to develop a strong model that will drive incremental media and sponsorship revenue in a holistic approach
- Build relationships with the most progressive esports and entertainment owners to acquire more sponsorship assets
- Have 10+ years of sports and entertainment sponsorship sales leadership experience
- Proven success in IP management, licensing partnerships, as well as experience with naming rights negotiations
- Established relationships with progressive esports owners and Fortune 500 company C-level executives
- Genuine passion for Twitch’s engaged community to best align the sponsorship strategy to our advertisers in an authentic way
- Thought leader within Esports community
- Thorough understanding of Twitch’s platform
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
- Breakfast & Lunch Served Daily
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.