Head of Global Social Impact
6 days ago
Electronic Arts is looking for a Head of Social Impact, reporting into the SVP of EA Brand, Communications and Impact, to lead and scale EA's Social Impact programs and global activities in meaningful and measurable ways. You will guide the strategic development of our corporate Social Impact strategy, establishing tent-pole actions that activate against our mission, including philanthropy, education programs, employee engagement and donation matching, and in-game activations. You will do this in partnership with EA's Executive team, our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) team, Franchise Brand teams, game studios and Employee Resource Groups (ERGs).
The Social Impact leader will seek opportunities to deepen EA's relationships with local, national, and international nonprofit organizations to foster unique and creative partnerships and programs, creating an impactful, diverse and sustainable portfolio. You will guide EA's involvement in local communities where we operate, contribute to the pipeline of talent through STEAM education programs, and bring fresh ideas for activating our workforce around our Social Impact programs. You will provide strategic guidance to our game studios for their philanthropic efforts and help to create content to showcase employee giving and volunteerism in action. As a spokesperson for our company, you will represent EA with external partners, providing the frameworks and vision to achieve the change we can create together in our industry and when we collectively show up in service of our players, our people and communities.
- Design and implement a Social Impact strategy to activate EA's purpose and values
- Oversee EA's charitable giving goals, budget, asset management and disbursements
- Lead identification, due diligence and business oversight for charitable donations, sponsored programs, partnerships, and other philanthropic investments
- Create enablement, educational and training materials to build awareness, understanding and participation in company programs and events
- Partner with EA's People Experience team to empower and energize our teams, including setting policies and driving employee participation in Volunteer Days, Gives Back and matching gifts programs
- Be a spokesperson and represent EA with community and business leaders on community and civic matters
- Oversee the systematic collection and measurement of Social Impact programs and impact at scale
- 8+ years experience leading and developing Social Impact, ESG or other corporate philanthropic programs
- Capabilities and leadership experience building and scaling global Social Impact and philanthropic programs
- Demonstrated influence at the executive level; known for inspiring and developing team of motivated individuals
- Direct experience and passion for issues and causes related to STEAM, STEM, Sustainability/ESG and inclusion/DEI
- Create clear and compelling narratives and connection from EA purpose and values through to our Social Impact work
- Ability to promote strategies and gain support from business and community partners at all levels
- Strong partner management experience and ability to align partners against one vision.
US COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
The base salary ranges listed below are for the defined geographic market pay zones in these states. If you reside outside of these locations, a recruiter will advise on the base salary range and benefits for your specific location. EA has listed the base salary ranges it in good faith expects to pay applicants for this role in the locations listed, as of the time of this posting. Salary offered will be determined based on numerous relevant business and candidate factors including, for example, education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, geographic location, and business or organizational needs.
BASE SALARY RANGES
- California (depending on location e.g. Los Angeles vs. Sacramento):
º $184,600 - $289,300
- Washington (depending on location e.g. Seattle vs. Spokane):
º $177,350 - $261,050
Base salary is just one part of the overall compensation at EA. We also offer a package of benefits including paid time off (3 weeks per year to start), 80 hours per year of sick time, 16 paid company holidays per year, 10 weeks paid time off to bond with baby (following 1 year of service), medical/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, and 401(k) to regular full-time employees. Certain roles may also be eligible for bonus and equity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.