Head of Global Employer Branding
20 days ago
Wargaming is looking for an experienced global leader to evolve and enhance its employer brand. Reporting into the Head of Global Talent Acquisition this role requires deep subject matter expertise in employer branding, excellent collaboration and stakeholder management skills, someone who brings creative thinking and new ideas to the company, and who can measure and articulate success.
The role can be based either in UK, Berlin, Prague or Nicosia, with flexibility to consider other remote European locations.
The role reports to the Global Head of Talent Acquisition
What will you do?
- Partner with products/functions and HRBPs globally to gather requirements and existing employer branding initiatives
- Design and build an employer branding plan from conception to implementation
- Develop Wargaming employer value proposition (EVP) into a compelling and authentic story that resonates locally across all Wargaming studios and relevant talent markets
- Articulate the employer branding plan and EVP at executive level within the company
- Lead a global employer branding team
- Establish an employment branding network across each region (CIS, Europe, US, and APAC)
- Work together with the TA team on talent attraction strategies and execution
- Lead the rebuild of our new corporate website
- Continue to develop our social media strategy, including which platforms we should use and how best we should use them
- Continue to develop our presence on LinkedIn by enhancing our existing career pages, posts and maximizing LinkedIn’s Pipeline Builder
- Ensure Wargaming has an impactful presence at leading industry events and conferences, using this platform to effectively show our employer brand
- Leverage the power and reach of all Wargaming employees to help tell the Wargaming story
- Analyze and recommend innovative solutions to enhance our candidate experience
- Define measures for success and assess the effectiveness of all employer branding activities on candidate attraction and employee retention
- Provide training and advice to peers globally on employer branding best practices
- Proven ability to innovate to create an industry leading employer brand strategy and world class execution
- Experience within the technology sector. Video gaming industry experience a bonus
What are we looking for?
- Extensive experience leading global employer branding activities
- Experience working within or alongside talent acquisition
- Proven track record of influencing at all levels of the organization
- Strategic thinker who is able to synthesize a variety of different ideas into a cohesive, compelling employee value proposition
- Solid business acumen, systems thinking and critical problem solving at scale
- Results oriented with a passion for coaching and driving the team toward to meet and exceed targets
- Data driven. Can achieve stakeholder buy in and articulate success through clearly defined measurables
- Conversant with technology and a range of social media platforms
- Planned and executed at large scale conferences and events
- Proven ability to innovate and create industry leading employer branding initiatives
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 5,500 employees and 18 offices spread all over the world. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include the free-to-play hits World of Tanks and World of Warships, as well as World of Tanks Blitz — the critically acclaimed mobile tank shooter with cross-platform support.
A career in our company is always an interesting challenge, as well as the experience that you gain working together with world-class experts.
Are you up to the challenge?!