This job might no longer be available.
Head of Developer Relations, Lion Studios
3 months ago
AppLovin fuels the growth of many of the world’s most popular mobile games and game studios. Since 2012, the company’s technologies have been instrumental in driving the explosive growth of games from its studio partners and its own studios. AppLovin makes those same technologies available to all game developers, resulting in a richer mobile game ecosystem and better games for people everywhere. AppLovin is headquartered in Palo Alto, California with several offices globally. Learn more at applovin.com.
AppLovin is one of Inc.‘s Best Workplaces and a recipient of the 2019 Glassdoor Top CEO employee’s choice award. The San Francisco Business Times’ awarded AppLovin one of the Bay Area’s Best Places to Work and the Workplace Wellness Award which recognizes businesses that are leaders in improving worker well-being.
We are looking for a driven and results focused Partnerships lead to manage our expanding and fast paced Lion Studios team in Berlin!
Lion Studios is a dynamic studio that delivers captivating mobile app experiences to over a billion users around the world. Founded in 2018, Lion Studios has already helped drive twelve #1 overall free apps for iOS/Android and over ten which ranked in the top 10 overall. These titles include smash hit puzzle games Mr. Bullet, Happy Glass, Puzzle Fuzzle, and Love Balls, hyper-casual games I Peel Good and The Real Juggle, and idle hits Hooked Inc and Cash, Inc. Headquartered in San Francisco, California, Lion Studios is focused on helping app developers build profitable app businesses, offering the industry experience and creative services teams they need to reach their goals faster.
- Oversee the Partnerships team in Berlin
- Help define Lion’s strategy in the European market
- Lead strategic partnerships by maintaining and growing current global business relationships with developers
- Lead communication with developers to maximize potential of our games
- Develop strategy for future partnerships
- Lead the game development strategy and operations for a select group of key Lion Studios’ game developers
- Manage the full life cycle of multiple gaming titles
- Design high potential game ideas and guide developers through prototyping these concepts
- Partner with the Lion Studios’ Growth team to launch tests for new games
- Provide actionable feedback to clients based on marketability, retention, and LTV data
- Implement game changes that result in improvements to key performance indicators
- Partner across multiple groups (Growth, Marketing, Design, Art, QA, etc) to ensure the successful launch of new titles
- Troubleshoot basic setup and integration issues
- 5+ years of experience in a relevant field (mobile gaming or advertising), including management experience
- Deep network in the games business
- Track record collaborating with cross-functional teams and all levels of management
- Ability to thrive in an environment with big challenges, broad impact, and fast changes
- Passion for mobile gaming
- Clear verbal and written communication
- Strong analytical skills
- Creative mindset and ability to think outside the box
- Ability to identify and evolve quickly with mobile gaming trends
- Experience in taking a mobile game to market
- A previous role that was responsible for improving the KPIs of a game (Game Designer, Product Manager, etc)
- Founded a start-up or side business is a plus. We’re always looking for people who were key contributors in a fast pace environment, even if their company failed
- Competitive Salary
- Stock Options
- Fun company parties and events
- Autonomy to make decisions in a rapidly growing company
Interested? Send us your resume and let's talk!