Head of Content
20 days ago
As a leading mobile games developer, Jam City is looking to “level up” our talent. We’re on the hunt for innovators who consider themselves dynamic, collaborative, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
PERKS & BENEFITS
Unlimited Vacation, Paid Sick Days & Holidays
100% Employee Covered Medical, Dental, Vision Plan Base Plan
Life Insurance, 401k, Flexible Spending Accounts, Commuter Benefits & More
Catered Lunches & Well-stocked Kitchens
Yoga & Wellness Activities
We are looking for an experienced Head of Content to bring their content management, design and leadership skills to our new upcoming mobile game. You’ll have the opportunity to lead a team of content managers, collaborate with top industry talent across departments, and own the process from initial concept to final product. This is a managerial role with high impact and visibility. You will play a key role in shaping up the day to day experience for our users.
- Create and own the content roadmap and execution strategy that’s targeted to deliver on engagement and revenue goals for the game once live
- Build and manage a team of content strategists
- Create an actionable vision for the Content Management team
- Collaborate with design and engineering team to define tools for content team to run the operations smoothly and efficiently
- Align internally with the leadership team on the content roadmap to execute the vision Lead troubleshooting and triaging when a live content issues occur; communicate with Content, Art, Dev, Production, Management to fix the problem
- 5+ years of experience in content management, production, digital media, mobile apps or similar
- 3+ years of experience with effective people management Proven capacity for developing strategy
- Highly data-driven and results-oriented Keen eye for interiors, home decor and design Proficiency in a Mac OS, Google Apps, spreadsheets
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Ability to juggle lots of different priorities and effectively prioritize to meet deadlines
- Comfort in ambiguity, flexible and adaptive to changing priorities
NICE TO HAVE
- BA/BS Degree Experience in Mobile App industry, home decor or interior design
ABOUT JAM CITY
Jam City is an award-winning mobile entertainment studio providing unique and deeply engaging games that appeal to a broad, global audience.
Led by CEO Chris DeWolfe, former MySpace co-founder and CEO, and COO Josh Yguado, former 20th Century Fox executive, Jam City is the creative powerhouse behind some of the highest-grossing and most enduring mobile games. Jam City’s global franchise Cookie Jam has generated more than half a billion dollars, and Panda Pop has more than 120 million downloads to date.
The company also is the go-to studio for Hollywood, having developed immersive, narrative-rich mobile games around iconic entertainment brands. The company’s popular RPG game Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery was the #1 game in more than 40 countries at its launch in April 2018.
Jam City has nine studios located in Los Angeles (HQ), Berlin, Buenos Aires, Bogotá, Burbank, Cedar Falls, San Diego, San Francisco, and Toronto.