This job might no longer be available.
Head of Content and Digital Marketing
14 days ago
Every day, tens of millions of people from around the world come to Roblox to play, learn, work, and socialize in immersive digital experiences created by the community.
Our vision is to build a platform that enables shared experiences among billions of users. This is what’s known as the metaverse: a persistent space where anyone can do just about anything they can imagine, from anywhere in the world and on any device. The breadth of opportunities, and the evolving demands of this first-of-its-kind platform, ensure that your avenues for growth are always expanding and flexible.
Join us and you’ll usher in a new category of human interaction while solving exceptional challenges that you won’t find anywhere else.
The Head of Content and Digital Marketing will lead our narrative and our content strategy and lead a team focused on social and digital marketing. This role will be accountable for our editorial calendar of campaigns and social presence. This role will elevate content experiences while constantly evolving how we aggregate and expand into more communities, distribution channels. He or she is highly strategic and will help shape the voice of our company, product, and executives.
This role is ideal for a strategic, creative and innovative leader who is exceptional at story-telling and is willing to take calculated risks and explore new ways and approaches to connect with people. They also need to be an expert on digital channels (social, website, long-form). We are looking for a marketer who thrives in fast paced environments and who is highly collaborative.
- Lead content strategy for our user channels and drive the narrative and calendar.
- Develop the roadmap for content that aligns against evergreen, brand campaigns, and integrated marketing initiatives, product announcements, etc.
- Oversee our social media channels
- Empower cross functional teams to leverage our channels to tell our broader narrative.
- Drive success through results and enable strong analytics across our channels.
- Strategically and creatively think through all digital channels (existing and new) to drive community engagement, awareness, and growth, including proficiency in search.
Who you are:
- 10+ years of experience in consumer tech marketing and/or communications
- Strong social media strategy skills.
- 5+ years in content marketing developing compelling content across multiple channels and owning social content.
- Proven track record for developing consumer communications strategy
- History of working closely with executives and a deep understanding of the business
- Exceptional writer and communications skills
- Ability to create compelling stories that showcase our product and brand
- Creative at new communications/positioning strategies
- High bar for creative excellence
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
- A Roblox Admin badge for your avatar