This job might no longer be available.
Head of Compensation
São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil
8 months ago
About the Team
The People Team at Wildlife is reinventing itself. We know that the work we do has high impact in our company's success and our culture. We are data driven, truth and excellence-seeking enablers of growth and scalers of talent. We want to build a company and culture where everyone thrives. We're looking for talented professionals that see the uniqueness of our opportunity, are excited by the challenges and are creative in addressing them.
About the Role
Wildlife is searching for a Compensation Lead to join our ground level People team who is responsible for the building, planning, crafting, implementing and administering our compensation programs, policies and procedures. The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic comp professional with a knack for getting things done. In this role, you will have a direct impact on our broadband compensation strategy supporting global base pay structures, job leveling, executive plans, incentive plans, and assurance of market competitive pricing for geo/industry talent segments. We'll need you to have both strategic and hands-on experience, as well as a mix of entrepreneurial and large, high-growth company experience. This position is a great opportunity to provide vision and direction around strategic compensation delivery. Ideal candidate thrives in a very fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
What You'll Do
- Align our compensation program strategy with our philosophies, building guidelines and providing education to our teams
- Manage compensation planning cycles inclusive of communication, modeling, analysis and administration
- Partner with the People team and leaders to implement compensation programs
- Provide consultation to People team and recruiting team on compensation related issues
- Provide leadership in the design of variable pay and equity programs
- Develop and refine compensation business processes, governance models and guidelines
- Design tools and communication materials to effectively educate employees and managers on all compensation programs
- Use data to solve people related business issues
What You'll Need
- 10+ years of experience in a professional, fast-paced environment
- A strong background in Compensation, Mathematics, Finance, Statistics or Economics preferred
- Minimum of 5 years progressive Human Resources and compensation experience with increasing levels of responsibility in identifying, consulting, designing, recommending, and implementing efficient, business solutions to clients' challenges
- Previous experience working with both broad based compensation, equity preferred
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality and discretion with sensitive information
- Consulting experience strongly preferred
- Strong analytical capabilities, familiarity with broader underlying concepts, and ability to communicate persuasively
- Works independently to drive and manage projects, utilizing subject matter expertise and knowledge of both internal and external business practices to improve products or service offerings
- Works regularly and comfortably with high-level individual contributors and managers across multiple functions
- Ability to manage change effectively while mindful of technology, business processes, and systems implications.
- Strong planning, project management, organizational and communication skills
- Proven ability to adapt and work effectively with competing deadlines
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build the best gaming company, where everyone thrives.