Head of Brand Marketing
19 days ago
Product Madness is one of the world's largest mobile game studios, with a global presence. Founded in 2007, we’re today a top-grossing leader in social casino mobile games that are crafted with passion and commitment. Our ambition is to entertain millions of players around the world with our remarkable titles that include Heart of Vegas, Cashman Casino, Lighting Link and FaFaFa™ Gold.
We are Mad about games and the way they bring people together, and that passion and culture is what holds us together as a studio, connects us with the partners we collaborate with, and is what links us to our sister studios across the world.
Job Posting TitleHead of Brand Marketing
SummaryThe Head of Brand Marketing at Product Madness will be responsible for the creative direction, audience segmentation and brand planning of our various apps’ out of app marketing activities.
The person in this role will play a critical part in helping us differentiate the various social casino apps that we have in this space and ensuring that each one of them has a unique look and feel in its marketing assets as well as the marketing segmentation and targeting.
What You'll Do
- Lead and guide the business on what opportunities are currently under-explored from a brand point of view
- Build and lead a best-in-class Brand Marketing team that helps achieve the business goals and actively comes up with ideas and solutions for our current portfolio
- Play a critical role in defining our current and future Growth strategy is by liaising with the Head of Product Marketing & Head of Performance Marketing
- Define the off-app brand marketing strategy and brand positioning for each of the apps at Product Madness
- Build out a clear understanding of our users and lead the work on audience personas
- Ensure that each app has a distinctive brand identity which allows it to stand out from others in the portfolio
- Define an audience strategy across our multiple apps so as to speak with different audiences and prevent cannibalisation of our customers
- Work with our Evergreen Product team to help discover new ways to talk to our customers and build positive moments and relationships with them in the apps
- Work closely with the Player Insights team to consistently validate that our brands are positioned correctly and are tapping into the opportunities that we have in the market
- Work closely with the Product Marketing and Performance Marketing teams to ensure that we are able to execute the respective brand plans
- Work closely with the Creative Marketing team to transform the overall creative gallery and bring our respective brands to life and incorporate brand messaging into our Performance creatives
- Key marketing channels that the Head of Brand will influence are TV, YouTube, Social Media and PR – helping the managers with creative campaigns and content that are engaging, make us stand out from the crowd
- Work very closely with the New Games team to help identify opportunities for our games from the point of conception to pre-production, production and beyond
- Work with the New Games team and consistently own and gather feedback from our various marketability and prototype tests and help understand the results and guide further direction for product
- Work with our New Games team to ensure that all upcoming apps have a robust Go-To Market strategy
What We're Looking For
As a leader of the brand marketing team, it will require the person in this role to coordinate the work of the Brand Managers in working closely with the Player Insights team to identify new opportunities to speak with our audiences as well as identify audiences that the product can appeal to.
This role will also be a crucial role in our New Games pipeline by helping the games’ teams in their ideation process and work as the conduit between these teams and the external market factors to ensure we find the right product-market fit.
Why Product Madness ?
Product Madness is so much more than just a Pool table and a foosball game.
We believe in an honest and transparent approach with our teammates. Company wide weekly Town Halls, All Hands and strategy meetings are just a few ways in which we encourage an open and honest path to achieving complete transparency.
Despite a pandemic, there isn’t a day where we don’t feel connected to one another.
With frequent events, workshops, giveaways, slack coffee and donut sessions we have definitely brought on our office culture to this new virtual world of zoom calls.
We also try to cater for all our staff’s needs – be that a freshly brewed cappuccino made by our professional barista in our free coffee shop or by providing a bountiful supply of tasty snacks to keep us refueled and buzzing.
We love to organise plenty of social get-togethers and action-packed activity days, be it slipping inside an inflatable bumper ball for a mad session of football zorbing or throwing caution to the wind and traversing giddy treetop rope courses at Go Ape. On top of these team-building activities, our lunch and learn workshops, not to mention the lavish Christmas and summer parties, foster that ‘work hard, play hard’ mantra. Our offices are based in the heart of the metropolises of London and Lviv, surrounded by an abundance of diversity and inspiration to keep those ideas flowing.
People FirstWe have the deepest respect for our people and their well being. We know they are exceptionally talented and will always have a choice. We want them to re-choose us every day. We are committed to building a culture where each person's voice will always be heard and addressed.
MAD for MoreAlways improving, innovating and never settling for the existing. We push all boundaries with courage and ambition to become the world’s best games company.
Globally InclusiveWe are all Equal - regardless of the language we speak, where we live, our gender, religion or culture we come from. We want to build a global home, where everyone has the equal opportunity to make an impact.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Customer FocusedWe always think from the customer's perspective - be it players or internal customers.Improving their experience and joy is what drives us. Every client's success is our big win!