Head of User Acquisition Analytics - Aarki
8 months ago
What We’re Looking For
Skillz is looking for a Head of Analytics for the Aarki business unit. Aarki is an award winning, global Mobile Demand Side Platform (DSP) that helps app developers grow and re-engage their mobile app users using our proprietary creative platform, real time bidding technology, audience data, and machine learning . Our recent industry accolades include AdExchanger's 2020 Programmatic Power Players List and Mobile Measurement powerhouse rankings, AppsFlyer's Performance Index, and Singular ROI Index 2021.
The Head of Analytics will have a key leadership role within the Aarki business unit, and will have a direct impact on Aarki’s future growth . Given this, we are looking for someone who brings extensive experience in mobile app marketing analytics, as well as acquisition and growth strategy, to lead our analytics team and partner with other Aarki team leaders to shape the future of Aarki’s DSP offering.
As Head of Aarki’s Analytics team, you and your team play a critical role in Aarki’s business objectives so we are looking for a transformational leader who can hire, develop, and retain our best in class analytic talent. You are entrepreneurial, operationally minded, and can weave process and vision together to deploy and scale performance across a team of individual contributors and managers.
In accordance with local laws and travel regulations, this role will require travel to our global offices, including regular travel to our Manila hub, when it is safe to do so.
What you'll do:
- Serve as a thought leader. Inform decision-making and strategies for user acquisition, re-engagement internally and externally with our clients.
- Be a strategic influence on your team, thinking outside the box and enabling levers in a creative and proactive way to drive customer performance.
- Work with internal and client teams to review campaign performance, and identify scalable ways to continuously improve performance across our client portfolio.
- Lead by example and inspire teams at all levels of the organization.
- Recruit, develop, and retain a high performing team of Analysts.
- Provide leadership and guidance to develop existing and future team members to enable the team to scale
- Design systems to enable analysts to maximize impact on Aarki’s business
- Own the planning, monitoring, and execution towards achieving quarterly objectives and key results (OKRs)
- Communicate team strategies, progress, and issues to the Aarki business leadership team and broader Skillz business.
- Collaborate with other stakeholders across Aarki and Skillz to represent and advocate for your teams.
- Provide insights to the broader Product and Machine Learning team for new features, functionality and enhancements based on customer insights and Aarki’s internal team requirements
- Demonstrate a commitment to equality and inclusion through words and actions
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- 8+ years of digital advertising or marketing analytics experience
- 4+ years of total professional experience in mobile app advertising
- Professional experience in mobile gaming is a plus, but not required
- Experience building out teams of 20+ individual contributors and managers
- Experience managing and developing global teams across time zones
- Excellent quantitative, analytical, and communication skills
- Proven ability to turn data into actionable intelligence
- Experience managing the workflow and the professional development of a team of analysts
- Degree in Math, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science, Economics or other quantitative field