Head of Analytics
13 days ago
SciPlay is a leading developer and publisher of digital games on mobile and web platforms, providing highly entertaining free-to-play games that millions of people play every day.
We are looking for an incredibly talented and passionate individual who is deeply skilled in transforming raw data into valuable data-driven decisions for all the stakeholders in the game team (Product, monetization, economy & more).
The analytics leader will play a key role in the game team and will be responsible for delivering top-notch analyses and insights using advanced analytics and statistical tools and methods.
If you are a hands-on manager who is comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment on top of managing the team, this is your unique opportunity.
You will own and lead the analytical domain, using critical, business, strategic, and problem-solving thinking to provide all analytical support for product growth and to improve our player's experience consistently.
- Take a significant part in game team management and lead the Product Analysts team to deliver actionable and valuable conclusions and insights
- Consistently monitor the product KPIs to ensure its health and drive the product focus
- Leverage multiple massive and complex data sets to identify patterns, trends, opportunities, and threats to the product
- Establish, analyze, implement, execute and validate complex statistical models and segmentations to support and improve decision-making
- Use advanced analytics, data mining, BI, and statistical tools, along with critical and strategic thinking to execute top-notch analyses to drive the product growth
- Initiate, design, and manage the reports and automation AB Tests method
- Be the owner of setting your Analytics roadmap according to business goals and bring it to execution
- Own and lead multiple projects simultaneously in a dynamic and results-oriented environment
- Have a solid and productive work relationship with the different product and studio departments- product managers, monetization, game economy, VIP, data science, BI, etc.
- Responsible for recruiting, training, and managing the team and supporting the personal/professional growth of the team members, and pushing to foster a motivated, creative and exploratory environment
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- 8+ years of practical analytic experience in big data environments is a MUST.
- 3+ years of proven experience managing analysts in a Gaming company is a MUST.
- Strong sense of problem-solving, conflicts management, leadership, responsibility, accountability, and professionalism
- Vast SQL experience, along with a solid DB understanding and experience with big-data environments
- Excellent proficiency in Excel and BI tools; Tableau- Major Advantage
- Strong understanding of the statistical significance, models, and tools
- Outstanding attention to detail, analytical skills, and critical, business, strategic, and problem-solving thinking
- An exceptional approach to data and ability to take a business question, define the analysis method and deliver a high-level output and present it in a sharp and clear way
- Doing significant hands-on work, being accountable and leading analytics tasks as one of the team
- Passion for the gaming industry
- Self-learner, multi-tasking, able to work independently, initiative, highly organized, "can-do" approach
- Fluent English – both written and verbal
- BA in Industrial Engineering / Economics / Statistics or equivalent academic background