Head Of Production
21 days ago
SciPlay is a leading developer and publisher of digital games on mobile and web platforms, providing highly entertaining free-to-play games that millions of people play every day.
SciPlay is looking for a new role in a Head of Production which will be responsible for its industry leading Monopoly Slots game. Experience driving and communicating a clear vision in a highly collaborative environment, managing and mentoring production, and being a true partner to Art, Design, Engineering, Production, Audio and Quality Assurance is essential.
- Support GM to drive production initiatives, whether it’s product quality, tech stack, platform integration, feature roadmaps, marketing collaborations or analytics needs
- Manage master production plan. Assist scoping and planning feature level tasks, schedules, and task cross discipline teams to execute on time and at high quality
- You set production goals for the pods around performance and quality in collaboration with Product and Monetization. You then measure the effectiveness of your team and identify inefficiencies. Based on this analysis, you perform root cause analysis, and other techniques to identify the appropriate corrective actions
- Assist design and product teams to create short-term and long-term live operation plans, including feature and patch release cadences, as well as resource allocations and production processes for efficient quality live services
- Unblock the team by providing data to key stakeholders and driving decisions. Hold high standards for user experience and game quality while managing time and effort investments.
- Keep pulse on team morale and personnel issues. Actively work with leadership team to engage and create positive and inclusive team culture
- Identify areas for improvement with production tooling and reporting to assist with monitoring the effectiveness of the team. Keep abreast with the latest software technology to help the team drive forward
- Manage short-term and long-term resource and budget plan by working with GM and Finance
- Determine the best Project Management or Agile Methodology to be used by the teams.
- Know “What good looks like” for a well implemented methodology and how to measure effectiveness and success.
- Be able to Coach on different methodologies to support proper implementation of methodologies.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- 8+ years' experience in leading mobile game production pipeline with shipped titles
- Experienced in managing production pipeline throughout mobile game lifecycle including live operations
- Experienced in co-development relationship with oversea partners
- Experienced in working with supporting and service teams such as marketing, legal, finance, creative, HR etc
- Excellent leadership, project management, oral and written communication skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Solid organizational skills and highly efficient time management
- Keen knowledge of mobile, PC and platform development pipelines as they relate to games and game production
- Proficient in people management skills to motivate and grow the team
- Strong knowledge of the mobile game market and platforms
- You were part of a Production or Program Management team that planned and monitored multiple release trains and/or plans.