Launched in 2011, Twitch is the world’s leading live video streaming service. Enjoyed by almost 20 million people every day, what differentiates Twitch is our live broadcasting, communities, personalities & content that our audiences can’t get enough of, and audience & streamer interactivity. We bring joy to everything from casual gaming to world-class esports to sports, anime, music, and much more. Twitch also hosts events like TwitchCon, where our communities come together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog. Twitch is an equal opportunity employer.
About the Position
Twitch is seeking a talented Head of Sales for the EMEA region to lead its fast growing advertising business reporting to the Global CRO based in New York. The role is responsible for overseeing our EMEA sales organization, building Twitch’s relationships with clients and agencies, developing account growth strategies, and optimizing the entire customer experience across a diverse portfolio of products: video, influencer programs, custom solutions and more. As a key leader in a rapidly growing global digital media company, this person will establish a high performing team and drive significant revenue growth. The Head of Sales will partner with client services, sales marketing, advertising operations, ad product and engineering teams to build a scalable and durable business with world class execution.
We are seeking a collaborative leader, a results-oriented problem solver, and a business-builder with a customer-first mindset.
- Set the tone and manage expectations for a culture of excellence including frequent travel and face-time with customers across the region and colleagues across the world
- Embody a “customer first” mentality that yields high renewal rates and delivers growth from existing customers
- Build marketplace awareness and reputation of Twitch via speaking engagements and industry involvement as a leader
- Recruit, guide and mentor the sales team, and develop bench strength in the organization and provide coaching across the teams in EMEA
- Determine short and long range global sales revenue plans and track progress closely via active pipeline management and optimization
- Develop and maintain essential client and marketplace relationships with strategic customers
- Accelerate revenue growth and exceed revenue targets by driving key account coverage, category growth, and ambitious account planning
- Collaborate with diverse teams to develop and take-to-market new product offerings
- Guide the sales management process and play a hands on role in client meetings and opening doors for the sales organization
- Drive product improvement through deep appreciation and representation of customer and industry trends/ needs to ensure Twitch continues to provide a powerful and unique value proposition
Mission, Positioning, Forecasts and Metrics:
- Partner with product development to build new advertising products to provide a better experience for customers
- Develop and maintain sales forecasts across assigned accounts and lines of business, and actively manage coverage models and lists to optimize performance and scale the team
- Use data to build sales insights that translate to improved revenue outcomes
- Guide the long-term vision for future growth by forecasting revenue growth, hires and people growth, and scaling sales and service to