Hard Surface Artist
10 days ago
Full Circle is a studio that was formed in 2021 and we're working on the next evolution of skate. We are proud to build a team that is geo-diverse, and while our home studio is based in Vancouver, BC., our team members have the flexibility to either work from home, in the office or a hybrid of both. We prioritize inclusivity and diversity in our studio and we continue the push to be better every day.
We are looking for a World Hard Surface Artist to help us on this incredible endeavor. You will report to the Associate World Director.
What you'll do
- Working in the World Asset Team you will create high-quality AAA hard surface props including vehicles, hero assets and architecture. You will also provide the team with general support for all other hard surface props.
- Collaborate with the Art Director, Environment Director and Concept Team to research, design and create a realistic library of vehicles for our world.
- Identify and produce other hard surface props to help us create a believable and vibrant city.
- Work with the Environment Director and Technical Art team to establish tool sets and pipelines.
- Create assets that fit within performance and memory budgets defined by the tech art and engineering teams.
What you'll bring
Please note that you do not need to qualify for all requirements to be considered. We encourage you to apply if you can meet most of the requirements and are comfortable opening a dialog to be considered.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- 3+ Years Experience on Video Game Asset production teams.
- Experience shipping hard surface content in an intermediate role on 1-2 shipped console/PC titles.
- Proficiency in hard surface modeling techniques.
- Competency in 3D modeling, materials/surfacing software packages such as Maya, Blender and the Substance Suite.
- Excellent knowledge of how to manage content for games in an optimized manner.
- A degree in Fine Arts, Animation, Visual Design, or related diploma or certificate.