Hard Surface 3D Artist
3 days ago
💼Day to day responsibilities:
- Analyze concepts in order to translate them into high quality models
- Create high quality textures
- Work together with Technical Artist to optimize assets and bring the best visuals at the best performance
- Work together with Level Designers to create stunning visuals
🚀What you bring to the table:
Qualifications: 5+ years of modeling and texturing experience
- A good eye for detail and excellent time management skill
- Demonstrated proficiency in Maya or 3D Max, Zbrush or Mudbox, Blender, Substance and Photoshop
- Experience with high to low poly pipelines
- English language proficiency.
⭐Perks and Benefits:
Discretionary bonus system based on performance
Flexible holiday allowance paid into each pay cheque for you to accumulate and use as and when you wish
We are Ironbelly Studios, a Canadian gaming studio expanding worldwide. We are currently looking for a remote Hard Surface 3D Artist to help us deliver world-class quality games & apps.
We have been in the gaming industry for more than 13 years. We work with the world's greatest teams through ongoing iteration driven by data and feedback and created an amazing virtual place to work, fostering relationships and personal growth.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.