This job might no longer be available.
Big Viking Games
Toronto ON CA
8 months ago
A Little About Us:
Making fans - That’s what we’re all about! Since our humble beginnings in 2011, these two words have driven Big Viking Games to become the successful company it is today. With over 100 Vikings already on board, and studios in both Toronto and London Ontario, we are focused on making our mark by building awesome free-to-play mobile and social games. Big Viking Games has proudly amassed millions of loyal fans across its many popular titles with no signs of slowing down anytime soon. We believe that by investing in our employees and in new technologies, such as HTML5, we can continue our success for years to come. With that in mind, we are on the hunt for exceptional talent to join our growing team, and that’s where you come in!
The Nitty Gritty:
Big Viking Games is currently searching for a Happiness Coordinator whose primary goal will be to ensure the happiness of all Viking by executing on our perks, assisting us with company events, stocking the pantry with groceries and other necessities like cookies. Most importantly, you will ensure that our supply of coffee never runs out!
- Start the morning off right by setting up for continental breakfast and brewing copious amounts of coffee! That stuff runs in our veins.
- If you can’t tell, we like food! You’ll be responsible for menu planning. As with any good feast, there is always clean up and dishes needing to be taken care of afterwards.
- We cannot forget everyone’s favourite 3pm snack time - we will be forever grateful for the kitchen you put together.
- Often times, this office needs a little elbow grease to look its best. You’ll be required to load/unload dishwasher, clean counters.
- Did we mention we like food? You’ll be required to maintain food and drink stock levels by large-scale grocery shopping for over 30 people weekly.
- Here at Big Viking, we are big supporters of team building activities and just general fun, and we’d like your help with that. You’ll be asked to run errands for our bi-weekly management, take inventory, and organize/attend in-studio events. Also, we’ll ask for your hand in executing various in-studio gatherings such as movie nights, board game nights, etc.
- Previous food serving experience (hotel, restaurant, fast food, or coffee chain, etc) is required
- A strong distaste for clutter and a belief that everything has its proper place in the world
- Comfortable with computers and familiar with the Google Apps suite
- A flexible schedule starting no earlier than 8:00 AM or ending no later than 5:30pm
Becoming a Viking:
Are you cut from our cloth? Does the idea of working for a gaming company and doing what you love every day get you so excited you kind of want to scream? Great! Please apply today!
Big Viking Games is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs. Accommodation may be provided in all parts of the hiring process.