Da Nang vn
8 months ago
- Develop or port game on web and WeChat mini game platform
- Work closely with game designers to implement game design and social features.
- Optimize game code and ensure game quality.
- Provide workload estimates to leads and management.
- Collaborate with local and remote team members.
- Bachelor Degree or above, major in computer science or software.
- 3 years or above experience on Html5 game development.
- Experience in game development based on cocos-js/laya/egret.
- Familiar with WeChat mini game framework.
- Familiar with WebGL and computer graphic.
- Familiar with WebSocket, HTTP, TCP/IP.
We’ll come back to you as soon as possible with potential delays to expect due to the recent opening of the studio.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you’ll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world.
Located in Da Nang, Vietnam, a hotbed for tech and culture, and one of the best cities to live in Asia, the newest studio will focus on developing “Instant Games”, powered by HTML 5 technology, for several social platforms. This new playstyle has boomed significantly on social media on a worldwide scale boasting today millions of daily users. The teams at Ubisoft Da Nang will alsocollaborate with other studios on the development of mobile games.
By bringing the best creative and engineering talents from Vietnam, SEA and the World together, and allowing them to thrive in a dynamic and modern international work and living environment, Ubisoft Da Nang is the place to be to begin your journey in game development or take the big next step in your career.