14 days ago
As a leading mobile games developer, Jam City is looking to “level up” our talent. We’re searching for innovators who consider themselves dynamic, collaborative, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
PERKS & BENEFITS
Unlimited Vacation, Paid Sick Days & Holidays
100% Employee Covered Medical, Dental, Vision Plan Base Plan
Life Insurance, 401k, Flexible Spending Accounts, Commuter Benefits & More
Catered Lunches & Well-stocked Kitchens
Yoga & Wellness Activities
The HRIS specialist is an expert in human resources management systems that is responsible for supporting and maintaining the organization's HRIS applications and modules and collecting data to analyze it and improve HR strategies and processes. This position implements ways to increase the functional productivity and workflow of the HR department by transforming data and analysis into insights and recommendations to inform the strategic direction of the People strategy. This role supports special projects and strategic initiatives related to HRIS. The HRIS specialist will also participate in the definition and implementation of the HRIS roadmap.
- Oversees and maintains optimal function of the HRIS, which may include installation, customization, development, maintenance, and upgrade to applications, systems, and modules.
- Provides technical support, troubleshooting, and guidance to HRIS users.
- Collaborates with executive leadership and HR staff to identify system improvements and enhancements; recommends and implements solutions.
- Manages permissions, access, personalization, and similar system operations and settings for HRIS users.
- Programs custom functions and documentation such as automated queries, filters, macros, and reports.
- Compiles or assists with the acquisition of complex data reports, summaries, and logs for senior executives and HR staff.
- Ensures system compliance with data security and privacy requirements.
- Maintains knowledge of trends and developments in HRIS providers, vendors, and technology.
- Partner with other leaders to support deliverables for special projects related to People Strategy (e.g., diversity, retention, etc.)
- Ensure best practices are followed for data capture and tracking
- Maintain unwavering confidentially with HR information
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with human resource policies and procedures to ensure the HRIS meets organizational needs and goals.
- Ability to keep information confidential.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Thorough understanding of all areas of information systems.
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously
- Advanced PPT skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to develop strategic recommendations
- Team oriented: strong interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively with all stakeholders
- Professional and demonstrates integrity at all times
EXPERIENCE TO BRING
- 5+ years of experience in HRIS roles
- 4+ years of directly related human resource experience; OR Any equivalent combination of experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved.
- Must be results driven and utilize knowledge to meet or exceed KPIs and goals.
- Demonstrated experience with Dayforce HCM, specifically leading implementations and Interfaces with other systems.
- Must have proven experience in analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Basic knowledge of US Payroll and Benefits
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation for this role. The range listed is just one component of Jam City's total compensation package for employees, which may also include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. Starting pay for the successful applicant will depend on a variety of job-related factors, which may include education, training, experience, certifications, location, business needs, or market demands. This range is based on a full-time position. This range may be modified in the future. In addition, Jam City provides a variety of benefits to employees, including but not limited to medical, dental, vision, parental leave, paid time off, a 401(k) plan, life, disability, and accident insurance. Pay Range: $91,000— $136,00 salary per year.
CHECK OUT LIFE AS A JAM CITIZEN:
OUR COMMITMENT TO EQUITY, DIVERSITY, & INCLUSION
We believe in creating games that unite people across the world and that showcase our commitment to providing an environment that is both inclusive and diverse for our players and employees. We strive to create a workforce that is reflective of our global player community as we know that we are stronger and better when we play together. To help promote an inclusive culture, we celebrate the visible and invisible diversity of our Jam Citizens through initiatives including Employee Resource Groups, cultural events, trainings, speaker series, and more.
Jam City is an equal opportunity employer. We enthusiastically accept our responsibility to make employment decisions without regard to race, age, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, religion, ethnicity, marital, or domestic partnerships status, disability, genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing), predisposing genetic characteristics, military status, veteran status, domestic violence victim status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expressions, or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws. Our management is committed to following this policy with respect to hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, termination, recruiting, pay, and other forms of compensation, training, and general treatment during employment.
ABOUT JAM CITY
Jam City is an award-winning mobile entertainment studio providing unique and deeply engaging games that appeal to a broad, global audience.
Led by CEO Josh Yguado, former 20th Century Fox executive, Jam City is the creative powerhouse behind some of the highest-grossing and most enduring mobile games. Jam City’s global franchise Cookie Jam has generated more than half a billion dollars, and Panda Pop has more than 120 million downloads to date.
The company also is the go-to studio for Hollywood, having developed immersive, narrative-rich mobile games around iconic entertainment brands. The company’s popular RPG game Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery was the #1 game in more than 40 countries at its launch in April 2018.
Jam City has nine studios located in Los Angeles (HQ), Berlin, Buenos Aires, Bogotá, Burbank, Cedar Falls, San Diego, San Francisco, and Toronto.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.