If you are interested in Human Resources, a bit tech savvy, and looking to join a collaborative and supportive recruiting team, please read on!
This is an exciting opportunity for an HRIS Coordinator who is collaborative, results-driven and innovative to support our global recruiting efforts. This position requires a detail-oriented team player with a strong interest in Recruiting and/or Human Resources. The chosen candidate will work remotely (until further notice) out of our Sherman Oak, CA headquarters and assist our team with all matters related to our applicant tracking system (ATS), assist in screening candidate resumes when needed and other ad hoc tasks as assigned. We see this is a great foot in the door at Xsolla and an opportunity to grow within the organization for the ideal candidate. We see this role growing in scope and below are the immediate responsibilities.
CORE JOB FUNCTIONS/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Daily upkeep of our Bamboo HR database
- Daily upkeep of job postings
- Partner with recruiters to screen candidate resumes as needed
- Post jobs on various job boards as needed as well as coordinate communication with various job boards
- Assist with virtual job fairs
- 1+ years' experience in Human Resources, Staffing, Administration, or the like
- Bachelor's Degree (or in process)
- Tech savvy, ability to pick up basic new technology quickly
- Working knowledge of Google Suite
- Working knowledge of ATS systems (Bamboo HR is a plus)
- Organized, collaborative, team player who is flexible and pivots easily during the day
- Comfort picking up the phone or hopping on a video chat
- An interest in recruiting (a plus)
- Comprehensive Benefits Package (Medical/Dental/Vision/Life) + More!
- Matching 401K
- Generous FTO policy!
- Career Development + Growth Opportunities!
- Entrepreneurial, Collaborative Environment!
- Fun, Spacious Office with Lots of Perks!
Xsolla is the video game commerce company, powered by its Transaction Engine and Business Engine, that helps developers and publishers market, sell, connect and optimize their games globally. Serving only the video game industry, the Xsolla Transaction Engine powers the full suite of cloud-based tools to promote and monetize projects, while Xsolla Business Engine provides clients with the roadmap to maximize those tools, and connect them with industry partnerships to expand their business. The two work seamlessly together -- for businesses of all sizes, from indie to enterprise -- to solve the complexities of distribution, marketing and monetization so they can increase their audience, sales and revenue. Headquartered in Los Angeles, with offices worldwide, Xsolla operates as a merchant and seller of record for major gaming entities like Valve, Twitch, Roblox, Ubisoft, Epic Games and KRAFTON. For more information, please visit www.xsolla.com.
Xsolla is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on the following: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, creed, age (over 40), disability, mental and physical, sex, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military and veteran status, and any other terms deemed by the State of California.
The physical demands for this position are sits, stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during working hours. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.
The duties of this position may change from time to time so the individual and organization can achieve their results. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive.
Xsolla takes your privacy very seriously, and will not sell or externally distribute any data received during the hiring process. For more information related to GDPR or CCPA please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org .
L ongevity O pportunity V ision E njoy the game!