HRIS Coordinator (Contract)
12 days ago
Epic Games is seeking a HRIS Workday Coordinator to join our HRIS team as a contractor! The HRIS Coordinator will work collaboratively with a small team of Workday Administrators as well as our HR Operations team to enhance and refine our core HR system.
- Serve as primary point of contact to manage and resolve issues in Workday and escalate to other team members when needed;
- Assist with the development and delivery of training for end-users;
- Create a user documentation library for new and existing business processes and tools;
- Assists with report requests as needed, including custom reports;
- Support bi-annual Workday upgrades and weekly releases, including testing and collaborating with key stakeholders for change management;
- Regularly perform data audits and validation, and following up with appropriate personnel for corrections;
- Provide support for other HRIS applications and tools as required.
- 1-2 years experience supporting Workday HCM is required;
- Possess functional knowledge of HR core business processes as well as systems analytics and support background;
- High level of professionalism and confidentiality in dealing with sensitive data, business information and initiatives;
- Demonstrated ability to learn and apply new technologies to solve business challenges is required;
- Strong organizational and time-management skills, proven ability to prioritize and deliver results on time;
- Motivated and driven self-starter with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
This is going to be Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.