3 days ago
Niantic is seeking a Workday Analyst to add to our team to provide the continued optimization and support of Workday’s Core HCM, Benefits, Absence Management and Time Tracking Modules along with other HRIS systems used by managers and employees worldwide to achieve business goals. You will partner closely with HR, IT, Finance, and other organizations, and IT in support of employees.
- Provide Workday HCM support to analyze, maintain and troubleshoot human resource information systems.
- Identifies process changes to improve the efficiency of HR systems, tracks customer needs and compliance updates, and makes recommendations accordingly.
- Develops, collaborates on, and delivers training programs/guides for human resources personnel; provides ongoing support as needed.
- Focus on the end-to-end production support for Workday and other HR systems.
- Provide end user support including root cause analysis and resolution through ticketing system; creates/maintains training and other documentation.
- Provide testing and support for new configurations or deployments.
- Keeps HRIS leadership informed of current projects and initiatives, including status updates, priorities, and change management needs.
- Provides timely communication of critical events that need to be considered and/or addressed by leadership or other departments.
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members and stakeholders, including regular and reliable attendance and participation in meetings.
- Required in-office 2 days on Tuesday and Wednesday.
- 3+ years of Workday HCM experience required.
- Experience with Time Tracking Preferred.
- Experience with Benefits, Absence Management, or Integrations a plus.
- Experience in Agile methodology is preferred.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, strong ethics.
- Fundamental technical understanding of Workday HCM or other HCM application.
- Technical aptitude and experience with reporting and data analysis.
- Needs strong Excel and other Microsoft applications skills.
- Must have strong problem solving and customer service skills. High attention to detail required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced hybrid environment and handle stress appropriately and/or ability to solve practical problems and be sufficiently adaptable to handle dynamic situations with little advance notice.
- Experience working on cross-functional teams with ability to communicate effectively through written and verbal communications, including synchronous interactions with others.
The total compensation package for this position includes a new hire offer base salary range of $107,000 - $156,000 + bonus + equity + benefits.
Individual pay within this salary range is determined by work location and additional factors, including assessed job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can answer any questions about new hire total compensation during the hiring process. An overview of benefit offerings for your location can be found on the careers page.
Join the Niantic team!
Niantic is the world’s leading AR technology company, sparking creative and engaging journeys in the real world. Our products inspire outdoor exploration, exercise, and meaningful social interaction.
Originally formed at Google in 2011, we became an independent company in 2015. Some of our current consumer titles include pioneering global-control game Ingress, record-breaking AR game Pokémon GO, and Pikmin Bloom. In November 2021, we launched our developer platform, Lightship, enabling creators to build immersive AR experiences around the globe. Our basketball universe has come to life, as we recently launched one of the most innovative sports games ever, in partnership with the NBA. NBA ALL-World is now live and playable globally! Niantic is an Equal Opportunity employer.
We believe that cultivating a workplace where our people are supported and included is essential to creating great products our community will love. Our mission emphasizes seeking and hiring diverse voices, including those who are traditionally underrepresented in the technology industry, and we consider this to be one of the most important values we hold close.
Niantic is a hybrid first company. We believe that in person interaction and collaboration fosters creativity, a sense of community, and is critical to our future success as a company. Our hybrid work schedules allow for a mix of remote and in-office work.
We're a hard-working, fun, and exciting group who value intellectual curiosity and a passion for problem-solving! We have growing offices located in San Francisco, Sunnyvale, Palo Alto, Bellevue, Kansas, London, Tokyo, Hamburg, Hyderabad, and Zurich. #LI-HYBRID
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.