This job might no longer be available.
Yogyakarta DI Yogyakarta id
6 months ago
- Manage the administration of the human resources policies, procedures and programs;
- Conduct exit interviews, and administer employment termination process
- Propose, and join in initiatives for developing resource, attract and keep talents for the company in Studio and SEA level.
- Manage day to day operation of compensation & benefits development & administration (Payroll, Jamsostek, Payment Insurance, Contract, Leave/Overtime management, Letter request, etc)
- Ensure that the employee related data are maintained, updated accurately, and improved in an effective way; maintain organizational structure updated;
- Prepare, produce HR reports and analysis as per request
- Implement others ad-hoc assigned by superiors.
- Manage the administration on HR tools (PMT, Workday, Payroll software and FMT)
II. HR communication and staff activities
- Coordinate Employee Relations Program: deliver a good HR service to employees; ensure excellent relation with the staff, give quick and pertinent answers to their concerns; propose and join in initiatives to improve working environment;
- Maintain good cooperation with different teams and departments; answer queries from management members, provide advice, support, updates and briefings on HR matters;
- Ensure, develop efficient communication channels regarding policies and HR matters;
- Involve and take part in C&B events
- Good understanding of HR legislation, policies and best practices in Indonesia;
- Good knowledge of game industry and jobs;
- Good understanding of the current regulations, business climate and career trends;
- Good organizational skills, resourceful ;
- Careful, detail-oriented, and keen/accurate on working with figures;
- Confidentiality commitment;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills;
- Proactive and initiative-taking;
- Autonomous and flexible;
- Maintain a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public;
- Excellent command of using Windows, Word, Excel and Power Point;
- Intermediate English proficiency (both writing and speaking).
3 Good Reasons
To get the best from our people, we aim to give the best: because we owe our success to our talents and their passion.
Creating an atmosphere that reflects the company's culture where we value our employee’s expertise, creativity and innovation, we believe this is the key to gain our people’s loyalty.
1. Creative workplace with international teams of talents!
• Modern facilities
• Fun environment
2. Exciting challenges and rewarding recognitions!
• Top-rated and international projects
• Performance-base rewards
• We value loyalty
3. Continuous learning and career growth!
• Adaptation to changes
• Continuous and initial training
• Career development
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 98 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.