HR & relocation Specialist
8 days ago
As an HR & relocation specialist you will be providing HR support and improving the employees experience within the company, providing the most effective and comfortable new employee relocation to Kyiv, and overseeing the necessary paperwork for foreign employees.
What are we looking for?
- 2+ years’ experience working within in HR as HR Administrator, HR operations specialist, HR generalist or the like;
- Experience organizing relocation and doing the paperwork for foreign employees, basic knowledge of Ukraine’s labor and migration legislation;
- Being organized and attentive, planning your own time, managing a big workload in a fast-changing environment;
- Responsiveness, flexibility and being ready to look for the best individual and systematic solutions for the company employees;
- Upper Intermediate English, written Russian literacy;
- Complete higher education.
What will you do?
- Coordinating the employee relocation process from abroad to Kyiv, both during the hiring process and during office relocation.
- Tracking the current relocation stage, the following steps and stakeholders, involving the necessary services (legal, logistics, office administration), serving as the contact person regarding any relocation-related questions for employees, their managers and HR BP. Interacting with the legal company working on work permits, residence applications and other paperwork for our employees.
- Consulting foreign employees on a range of questions regarding settling in Kyiv and Ukraine in general, both before and after the relocation.
- Posting and updating HR policies and useful materials on the company’s internal resources for relocated employees.
- Helping administer employees learning & development process (updating the infosystem with learning event participants data, making payment inquiries etc.) and preparing corporate events.
- Serving as a People partner and offering HR support to several small (mostly non-engineering) teams.
Currently the company is working on a mostly remote basis, visiting the office in Podil district is required 3-4 times per month. Full working days in the office after the quarantine is lifted.
You will be reporting directly to Wargaming Kyiv’s HR Director. Kyiv’s HR&TA team includes over 10 people and you can be involved in different projects and take on additional tasks within chosen directions of further desired growth.
Wargaming is developing and supporting games for over 200 million players across PC, consoles and mobile devices. Chief among them is the renowned World of Tanks, which holds the title of Ukraine’s most popular videogame, boasts several Guinness World Records, 4 Golden Joystick Awards and hundreds of other achievements and awards.
“Comfortable working atmosphere” is how our employees describe the company. Wargaming Kyiv office hosts over 500 employees: a tall headcount that maintains a down-to-earth, friendly and warm atmosphere of a family. We encourage open communication both with colleagues and with management of any level.
The company supports the development of employee expertise and knowledge: organizes education, provides access top professional courses and literature, encourages knowledge exchange, offers opportunities for professional growth through complex projects and working with high-level experts from all over the world.
Wargaming is a stable, law-abiding company that adheres to the agreements with its employees. We have 28 vacation days per year, quality medical insurance from day 1, a 100% coverage of all approved sick leaves (regardless of seniority). The company offers financial bonuses for celebration-worthy personal events, as well as material support in case of difficult life circumstances.
According to statistics, most employees who join Wargaming stay here for a while. We create all possible conditions for that: interesting projects, professional and expertise-related growth opportunities, direct involvement with the success of our project and fair compensation for good work.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 5,500 employees and 18 offices spread all over the world. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include the free-to-play hits World of Tanks and World of Warships, as well as World of Tanks Blitz — the critically acclaimed mobile tank shooter with cross-platform support.
A career in our company is always an interesting challenge, as well as the experience that you gain working together with world-class experts.
Are you up to the challenge?!