12 days ago
This is what we want to achieve
We don’t have a fancy list of company values but we do know what we want to achieve. We aim to provide the best candidate experience for everybody who applies for our vacancies and a premium employee experience for everybody in our team.
We are not perfect and we have a lot to do to get here, but one thing is for sure: We value people and we are building a successful company where people enjoy working.
This is what you will do
- You will participate in management meetings, collaborate and brainstorm with the CEO and other managers as a key member of the management.
- You will maintain current HR process, such as recruitment, pre-onboarding, onboarding, performance management, learning and development, compensation and benefit etc.
- As a change catalyst you will challenge the status quo and initiate new concepts and actions to increase motivation and achieve business goals.
- When it comes to teambuilding, Halloween party, Christmas party, ice cream day or any type of event it will be you who makes sure the team has fun and enjoys it.
- You will lead and manage internal communication, social media presence and support CSR activities. We have a Facebook to manage and a new local career site to be implemented.
- Of course you will ensure legal compliance in terms of employment and workplace health and safety; and you will make sure that payroll is always done accurately and in due time.
- To be frank with you, you will have some reporting responsibilities too. This is not the most exciting part of the job, but all managers have to deal with some Excel sheets and admin tools once in a while, right?
To give you an idea about our ongoing projects, here is a quick overview: leadership development training series, upgrading performance management, implementation new benefits, organizing summer team building. Some other hot topics are: employer branding locally online and off-line, improving Time to Hire (we recruit worldwide).
About the HR team
- There will be an HR generalist and a part time HR administrator in your team. They will make sure daily operation is smooth, so besides supporting them you can focus on the key projects and priorities.
- We outsourced payroll, so when it comes to payroll tasks they will do the majority of the job. Still, you need to support them and make sure they do everything properly and just as we want.
- We have an office manager, you will support him and work with him closely.
- You will work with other local service providers, such as our health and safety expert, a training company etc.
- You will use SmartRecruiters as ATS and for different purposes Workday and other internal tools.
How you will work
- You will work either full time (8 hours per day) or part time (6 hours a day 5 days a week) – it depends on how we agree.
- The place of work is 9th district, Boráros square, 3rd floor RiverPark Office building. Public transport is pretty good, you can use tram 4,6, 2, HÉV and several buses.
- You will have a nice view on the river Danube
- If you need to take a rest you can go and check our rooftop terrace or just take a walk in Nehru Park next to the Danube.
- If you like coffee, you can find some really good coffee shops near the office.
When you should consider joining us?
- If you have thorough HR experience and a solid understanding of all areas in HR
- If your knowledge of Hungarian labor law is active and you are familiar with overseeing the payroll process
- If you are familiar with the IT industry and its recruitment challenges, and also with HR Marketing (inbound recruitment).
- If you know how to push, challenge and coach top managers
- If you want to become an HR manager for 60 cool game developers
- And if you speak and write fluently in Hungarian in English
What will happen when you apply?
If your application catches our attention we will invite you for an interview with the current HR manager. This will be a 40-60 minutes long chat in our office where you will get the chance to take a look at how we work and feel the office vibes.
The next step is another face to face meeting with our CEO and executive producer.
We will ask you to do a professional home test and at some point in the process you’ll be introduced to the HR generalist and the HR administrator of the team.
If you have any questions you can ask Krisztina Timár and feel free to connect with her on LinkedIN
Ready to jump to the next stage of your career?
You are just one click away from a great career opportunity and to unleash all the HR power within :-). Just click on ‘I’m interested’ and we will receive your application through our ATS.
Looking forward hearing from you
Gameloft Budapest is looking for its next HR manager to provide best in class employee and candidate experience.
As our HR manager you will work as a trusted member of the top management. The bulk of the role will involve maintaining current processes but there is a great opportunity and need for implementing new practices as well.