This job might no longer be available.
HR Technology Specialist (F/M/NB)
12 days ago
As part of Ubisoft's International Headquarters, you will join the HR Technology team to participate in the development and implementation of HRIS projects on an international scale. The team's mission is to build the digital HR experience for our employees, managers, leaders and HR, in order to meet the growth challenges of our business and the development needs of everyone.
As an HR Technology Specialist, you are in charge of the Talent Acquisition scope in terms of defining and maintaining the ideal ecosystem, sharing best practices, animating our user community and monitoring adoption and KPIs.
More precisely, your main missions are:
- You manage the group tools dedicated to the Talent Acquisition and Onboarding processes by optimizing its functionalities, prioritizing developments and expanding its adoption;
- You support the deployment of online training on our recruitment tools;
- You lead the adoption of global KPIs for Talent Acquisition;
- You work closely with the Communication teams for all interactions related to the career site;
- You are in regular contact with our local and business teams (TA, HR, legal, communication, CSR) to understand, analyze and prioritize business needs, and then translate them into technical needs;
- You contribute to the support of users in partnership with IT;
- You coordinate dedicated committees with the main decision-makers;
- You keep an eye on HR practices, HRIS and related tools.
Finally, you may be asked to participate in other projects depending on your skills and the team's priorities.
To be successful in this position, you have a strong background in HR project management, HRIS or Talent Acquisition, in an international environment.
If you would like to join us to take up this challenge and if you recognize yourself in the following statements, then don't hesitate!
- You have an affinity with HRIS tools. If you have already used an ATS (such as SmartRecruiters), this is a plus!
- In English and French, both written and spoken, you can communicate with impact and influence with various audiences of all hierarchical levels.
- Proactivity, assertiveness and curiosity are your key words.
- You have strong project management skills: ability to juggle simultaneous projects, to provide structure and organisation, to analyze and report on needs.
- Finally, your entourage appreciates you for your sense of humour!
Don’t hesitate and send us your application if you want to join us in this permanent position at our International HQ based in Saint-Mandé.
Joining Ubisoft means joining a company that sends you all the thrilling vibes and energy you can find in a startup, along with all the perks of a big company! These include:
- Profit sharing
- 4 free video games/year (ours of course ;))
- A workplace team dedicated to make your daily work experience at Ubisoft the best: Monday morning breakfasts, rest areas, gaming areas, free hot drinks and fresh fruit, discount on a wide range of shows…
- And that’s naming just a few!
If you are interested in this position and reckon you have what it takes, all you have left to do is send in your application via SmartRecruiters. We will get back to you within 3 weeks and if we think your profile matches the needs for the role, we will organize a 20-30 minutes phonecall, followed up by 2 to 3 interviews as well as a case study.
We look forward to reading you!!
Ubisoft offers the same job opportunities to all, without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age. Ubisoft ensures the development of an inclusive work environment which mirrors the diversity of our gamers community.
The position is attached to the International Headquarters.
Ubisoft’s 21,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come.
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving gamechanging challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.