This job might no longer be available.
HR Technology Lead
1 month ago
What we do
Our Recruiting & HR teams help grow and develop our talented organization. We find, hire, and support the passionate people who will shape our company. We believe people do their best work when they’re happy and challenged, so we work to make Epic a place where we continually strive to do right by our community and customers.
What you’ll do
Epic Games is searching for an experienced HRIS Manager to stand up a world class HR Information Systems organization. Reporting to the Head of Total Rewards and People Operations, successful candidates will have a solid background in building and managing a scalable and integrated HR technology portfolio that services all aspects of the employee lifecycle.
This role will be responsible for working across the HR/Recruiting Leadership team to select, build and integrate tools that will support HR Programs, Recruiting, Talent, Total Rewards, and People Analytics. Additionally, you will work closely with Partners in IT and Finance to ensure the HRIS strategy is aligned with the broader Epic Games IT strategy.
In this role, you will
- Design and stand up the HRIS function, create a technology strategy for the organization
- Oversee the existing technology roadmap inclusive of the Learning Management System (LMS), the Applicant Tracking System (ATS), and the core Human Capital Management (HCM) platform
- Simplify the technology stack and systems supporting HR. Create a governance structure for future configurations, products, and upgrades
- Ensure all systems are running on the most relevant and recent releases. Inform third party vendors' development roadmaps. Enable seamless integration across multiple systems, vendors, and platforms
- Optimize the HRIS platform (Workday) to eliminate manual work, drive efficiency, and ensure regulatory compliance
- Continue to drive enablement of HRIS tools by the broader employee population
- Partner closely with the People Analytics Leader to ensure HRIS systems support analytics work that drives to strategic decision making.
What we’re looking for
- Minimum of 10+ years experience in an HRIS function, with a minimum of 4 years of management experience
- Demonstrated experience in building high performing HRIS team in a fast paced environment
- Experience with Workday is mandatory
- Demonstrated ability to be creative, consultative and pragmatic in technology evaluation and implementation
- Excellent presentation skills and experience presenting to senior leadership teams.
- Exceptional business insight and strategic orientation.
- Intellectual curiosity and ability to handle high levels of ambiguity.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing, fun environment.
- High degree of personal integrity.
This is going to be Epic! #LI-SH1
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.