HR Technology Director
12 days ago
Who We Are:
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is a leading developer, publisher, and marketer of interactive entertainment for consumers around the globe. For more than 25 years, our development teams have created some of the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful entertainment experiences, captivating, and engaging audiences around the world. We are incredibly proud of our ability to deliver consistently the highest-quality titles, as well as our colleagues who help to create our unique culture and work environment that is inclusive, diverse, and dynamic.
While our offices are casual and inviting, we are deeply committed to our core tenets of creativity, innovation and efficiency, and individual and team development opportunities. Our industry and business are continually evolving and fast-paced, providing numerous opportunities to learn and hone your skills. We work hard, but we also like to have fun, and believe that we provide a great place to come to work each day to pursue your passions.
Take-Two Interactive is looking for a HR Technology Director to join the team. We are looking for a leader with a hands-on attitude to own the design, development, and implementation of global HR Technology solutions with a focus on process efficiency, scalability, and employee experience.
What You’ll Take On
- Lead projects: obtain global partner agreement, develop requirements using your extensive experience creating BRDs, testing, change management and help facilitate post-mortems to silicate feedback on deliverables
- Using a hands-on-approach, work with team to build, configure and solution complex issues
- Work closely with HR and business stakeholders to help solution and deliver for our growing business
- Development and maintenance of detailed project plans, risk mitigation, governance plans, and project reporting
- Prioritize projects across the team and help allocate resources to meet business goals
- Coach and mentor direct reports and continue to develop their skills
- Help lead and shape the evolution of People Analytics, while understanding industry best practices and how other organizations are using analytics to make better decisions
- Participate in the Workday Community and advise users about the latest enhancements for future releases accordingly
- Facilitate clear and concise status updates including direct communications with HRIS Team and project sponsors
- Partners with HR Technology manager to establish and ensure smooth transition of projects and enhancements to the support team
- Be a vocal leader and advocate for HR Technology across the organization
What You Bring
- Ability to work in an extremely faced-paced environment with shifting priorities
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience leveraging data to help tell a story
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience leading a team within an HRIS or HRIT function
- 10+ years of HR Technology management in a global environment
- Advanced Workday experience is a must across multiple domains
- Be professional, quickly establishing personal credibility and demonstrating expertise
- Proven knowledge of HR systems structure, functions, and processes
- Ability to balance multiple projects and shifting priorities, critical matters and maintain confidentiality
- Knowledge of key HR domains should include Compensation, Benefits, L&D, Payroll and preferably Workforce Planning
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Strong problem solving, planning and execution skills, including a desire to roll up your sleeves to help deliver and meet deadlines
What We Offer You:
- Great Company Culture . We pride ourselves as being one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth : As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Play Hard. Our employees’ bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, our onsite Gym, company parties, our Office bar, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits . Benefits include, but are not limited to Hybrid Working, Private healthcare with Bupa, Private dental with Bupa, A double matching pension policy where the employer will double match up to a 4% contribution from the employee, Employee stock purchase scheme with a 15% discount, Eye tests and vouchers towards glasses, Cycle to work scheme, Flu vouchers, Annual health, 4X death in service insurance, Income protection (60% salary), 26 days holiday, + other great perks and great office facilities!
- Perks . Gym reimbursement up to £50 per month, an onsite Gym, an Office bar, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries, a dog friendly workplace and the ability to earn £350+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.