HR Technology Analyst
11 days ago
Who We Are:
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is a leading developer, publisher, and marketer of interactive entertainment for consumers around the globe. For more than 25 years, our development teams have created some of the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful entertainment experiences, captivating and engaging audiences around the world. We are incredibly proud of our ability to deliver consistently the highest-quality titles, as well as our colleagues who help to create our unique culture and work environment that is inclusive, diverse, and dynamic.
While our offices are casual and inviting, we are deeply committed to our core tenets of creativity, innovation and efficiency, and individual and team development opportunities. Our industry and business are continually evolving and fast-paced, providing numerous opportunities to learn and hone your skills. We work hard, but we also like to have fun, and believe that we provide a great place to come to work each day to pursue your passions.
We are looking for a dynamic analyst to join the Human Resources Technology Team. This position plays a meaningful role in optimizing how we use Workday, exceed our user expectations, and drive business outcomes by supporting all areas of Human Resources. This hands-on role is in London and requires strong problem solving and outstanding communication skills. This position will work across functional areas to provide production support, quality assurance and system administration.
What You’ll Take On
- Provide support to end user(s) by troubleshooting, providing issue remediation, technology and process request assistance and critical issue management using ServiceNow ticket system to track.
- Assists subject matter authorities to ensure data integrity, quality design of system changes, report writing, interpreting data flows, and troubleshooting business processes.
- Responsible for Workday configuration (e.g., benefits configuration during Open Enrollment), business process/workflow setup and modification, testing and security as determined by business requirements.
- Perform routine system maintenance including system and data audits.
- Build Workday reports including sophisticated reports, matrix reports and dashboards.
- Trains end users on new processes/functionality including developing user procedures, guidelines, and documentation.
- Troubleshoot, validate, and modify Workday integrations to external vendors or other parties.
- Participate in the Workday Community and advise users about the latest enhancements for future releases accordingly.
- Facilitate clear and concise status updates including direct communications with HRIS Team and project sponsors.
What You Bring
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Workday experience working in a HRIS Team.
- Proficiency in Workday in one or more functional areas
- Proven knowledge of HR systems structure, functions, and processes
- Organized, detail oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to present data in a polished, professional form (e.g., executive dashboards, PowerPoint presentations)
- MS Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Intermediate Excel (VLOOKUP, pivots, etc.) skills
- Must work well independently with minimal direction, but also enjoy working as part of a global team.
- Ability to balance multiple projects and shifting priorities, critical matters and maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment.
What We Offer You:
- Great Company Culture . We pride ourselves as being one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity, and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth : As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Play Hard. Our employees’ bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, our onsite Gym, company parties, our Office bar, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits . Benefits include, but are not limited to Private healthcare with Bupa, Private dental with Bupa, A double matching pension policy where the employer will double match up to a 4% contribution from the employee, Employee stock purchase scheme with a 15% discount, Eye tests and vouchers towards glasses, Cycle to work scheme, Flu vouchers, Annual health checks with Bupa, 4X death in service insurance, Income protection (60% salary), 25 days holiday, + other great perks and great office facilities!
- Perks . Gym reimbursement up to £50 per month, an onsite Gym, an Office bar, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries, a dog friendly workplace and the ability to earn £350+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.