HR Technology Analyst
16 days ago
Who We Are:
Headquartered in New York City, Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is a leading developer, publisher, and marketer of interactive entertainment for consumers around the globe. The Company develops and publishes products principally through Rockstar Games, 2K, Private Division, and Zynga. Our products are currently designed for console gaming systems, PC, and Mobile, including smartphones and tablets, and are delivered through physical retail, digital download, online platforms, and cloud streaming services. The Company’s common stock is publicly traded on NASDAQ under the symbol TTWO.
While our offices (physical and virtual) are casual and inviting, we are deeply committed to our core tenets of creativity, innovation and efficiency, and individual and team development opportunities. Our industry and business are continually evolving and fast-paced, providing numerous opportunities to learn and hone your skills. We work hard, but we also like to have fun, and believe that we provide a great place to come to work each day to pursue your passions.
This position plays a meaningful role in optimising how we use Workday, exceed our user expectations, and drive business outcomes by supporting all areas of Human Resources. This hands-on role is in London and requires strong problem solving and outstanding communication skills. This position will work across functional areas to provide production support, quality assurance and system administration.
What You’ll Take On
- Provide support to end user(s) by troubleshooting, providing issue remediation, technology and process request assistance and critical issue management using ServiceNow ticket system to track
- Assists subject matter authorities to ensure data integrity, quality design of system changes, report writing, interpreting data flows, and troubleshooting business processes
- Responsible for Workday business process/workflow setup and modification, testing and security as determined by business requirements
- Perform routine system maintenance including system and data audits
- Build Workday reports including sophisticated reports, matrix reports and dashboards.
- Trains end users on new processes/functionality including developing user procedures, guidelines, and documentation.
- Troubleshoot, validate, and modify Workday integrations to external vendors or other parties.
- Participate in the Workday Community and advise users about the latest enhancements for future releases accordingly
- Facilitate clear and concise status updates including direct communications with HRIS Team and project sponsors
What You Bring
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- 2-3 Years Workday experience working on a HRIS Team
- Proficiency in Workday in one or more functional areas, ideally Absence & Time Tracking, Advanced Compensation or Security.
- Shown knowledge of HR systems structure, functions, and processes
- Organised, detail oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to present data in a polished, professional form (e.g., executive dashboards, PowerPoint presentations)
- MS Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Intermediate Excel (VLOOKUP, pivots, etc.) skills
- Must work well independently with minimal direction, but also enjoy working as part of a global team
- Ability to balance multiple projects and shifting priorities
What We Offer You:
- Great Company Culture. Ranked as one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth: As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Play Hard. Our employees bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, company parties, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits. Medical (HSA & FSA), dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, employee stock purchase plan, commuter benefits, in-house wellness program, broad learning & development opportunities, a charitable giving platform with company match and more!
- Perks. Fitness allowance, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries and the ability to earn up to $500+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.