9 days ago
Assigned to specific BUs (G4B & Non-Production), the HR Specialist plays the vital role of providing guidance & support on a wide range of strategic & operational HR issues. You will work closely with stakeholders to foster a vibrant, friendly work environment that promotes strong collaboration, creativity, high performance & continuous learning.
Employee Relations & Engagement:
· Be an HRBP to work closely with employees throughout their career in Gameloft: onboarding, career moves and development, off boarding;
· Provide day-to-day HR partnership to the managers (coaching, counseling, guidance for problem solving), especially for newly-appointed managers;
· Answer employees’ queries on HR matters, give quick and pertinent answers to their concerns and address grievances and discipline matters;
· Resolve complex employee relations: discipline, headcount optimization, conflicts, grievance, etc. ;
· Lead the rewards & recognition program like Hall of Fame and other initiatives;
· Promote HR initiatives across the teams: coordinate with regional and global teams in the development and implementation of initiatives / communications / events with a focus on improving employee engagement;
· Develop and maintain diversified channels / platforms for HR communication (Call-me-HR, Confluence…) to ensure employees are well aware of the company policies / initiatives / announcements / legal updates / sharing tips, etc.;
· Act as a change agent for all changes, including but not limited to organization restructure, transformation, digitalization;
· Enhance the visibility, relationships, trust and values of HR among employees.
· Liaise with Talent Acquisition team to closely follow up recruitment for the assigned work levels or teams;
· Join in initiatives for attracting and retaining talents for the studio;
· Join in recruitment activities (market research, talent pool, partnership, events,…) upon needed;
· Be in charge of SAI Recruitment Plan.
Compensation & Benefits:
· Assist Stakeholders on decisions related to evaluation, re-allocation, promotion, termination process;
· Be a hub to cooperate with other functional HR members to solve the issues related to insurances, other benefits,… to make sure HR team provide responses to employees in prompt and proper manner; ensure back-up for C&B services upon needed.
Learning & Development:
· Identify the training need for assigned BUs;
· Work closely with the Shared service team to ensure the training plan execution;
· Deploy the learning & organization development frameworks/programs for assigned BUs.
· Make or validate the HR reports upon delegation by managers;
· Keep updated about the labor market and HR trends, to provide analysis and recommendations serving decision-making on strategic matters.
· 2-3 years of HR generalist/ HR Business Partnering experience;
· Good knowledge of IT industry ( companies and jobs in the industry ) is a plus;
· Thorough understanding of HR practices in Vietnam; being keen on learning and researching on the matters.
· High sense of responsibility, solution oriented / result oriented mindset;
· Pro-activeness, sense of initiative;
· Good organizational skill and ability to successfully complete multiple projects with changing priorities;
· Good communication, negotiation and presentation skills;
· Being careful, detail-oriented, good analysis skill;
· Visibility to maintain a professional appearance and a positive company image to the public;
· High level of verbal and written English skills;
· Excellent command of Windows, Word, Excel and Power Point;
· Good adaptability and good ability of self-learning.
What We Offer:
· An attractive monthly salary, alongside Tet and other performance bonuses;
· 100% coverage of mandatory insurances (SI, HI, UI), as well as an extra healthcare insurance;
· Various training packages, including annual training (1), sponsorship training (2) and e-learning (3);
· 12 days of paid annual leave, 5 days of paid sick leave, 12 days of paid holiday leave (including 1 day for Christmas);
· WFH is available during times of Covid-19 (only to local and local expatriates);
· A monthly allowance to cover electricity and Internet bills during WFH periods;
· A range of policies of support employees physically, mentally and emotionally while working from home;
· A dynamic workplace environment, with over 18 nationalities, where hundreds of world-renowned game titles were born;
· Opportunities to train with experts and develop yourselves;
· An open-space office, a cafeteria, a terrace and a Gaming Area;
· Other benefits from one of the best employers in Vietnam.
How To Apply?
- Send your CV and cover letter (optional) to: email@example.com, titled: HRS_YOUR FULL NAME or apply here via SmartRecruiters.
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.