This job might no longer be available.
HR Specialist (HRBP)
14 days ago
- Develop HR initiatives and action plans to build a qualified and engaged resource to serve for the business vision;
- Contribute in the improvement of different HR services (rewards & recognition, talent acquisition, people development);
- Participate in defining the mission, goals and KPIs/objectives for the team to measure the performance;
- Get involved in common projects, upon assignment, aiming at the development of HR service quality and efficiency;
- Keep updated about the labor market and HR trend, to provide analysis and recommendations serving decision-making on strategic matters;
- Counsel management on any changes in local regulations or company regulations that could impact on business;
- Roll out and frequent revisit policies, employee handbook, working rules to make sure they are up-to-date;
- Act as a change agent to drive the business in term of reorganization, restructure, optimization, productivity increase, transfer,…
Employee Relations, Engagement and Communication:
- Assist in defining the strategy to enhance the employee relations, engagement and communication within the studio, in line with the company values, as well as quality expectations;
- Handle inquiries of the employees, give quick and pertinent answers to their concerns and address grievances and discipline matters;
- Build up and maintain good cooperation and relations with different teams, departments and the staff in general; answer queries from managers; provide advice, support, updates and briefings on HR matters;
- Coordinate with SEA global teams in the development and implementation of initiatives / communications / events with a focus on improving HR visibility and employee engagement;
- Develop and maintain diversified channels / platforms for HR interaction (Call-me-HR…) and ensure employees are well aware of the company policies / initiatives / announcements / legal updates / sharing tips, etc. Act as liaison agent with employees, enhance the visibility, relationships, trust and added values of HR among employees.
- Liaise with Talent Acquisition team to closely follow up recruitment for the assigned departments;
- Join in initiatives for attracting and retaining talents for the studio;
- Ensure the smooth onboarding and orientation process;
- Join in recruitment activities (market research, talent pool, partnership, events,…) upon needed.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Assist Production side on decisions related to bonus, evaluation, re-allocation, promotion, termination process, discipline procedures, in coordination with relevant managers;
- Be a hub to cooperate with other functional HR members to solve the issues related to insurances, other benefits,… making sure HR team provide responses to employees in prompt and proper manner; ensure back-up as needed.
- Lead the audit of the related scope;
- Make or validate the HR reports upon delegation by managers.
- 3-4 years of HR generalist/ HR Business Partnering background and having experiences in all HR area (Talent Acquisition; Compensation & benefit, Training & development…)
- Good knowledge of IT industry (companies and jobs in the industry) is a plus;
- Thorough understanding of HR practices in Vietnam; being keen on learning and researching on the matters.
- High sense of responsibility, solution oriented / result oriented mindset;
- Pro-activeness, sense of initiative;
- Good organizational skill and ability to successfully complete multiple projects with changing priorities;
- Good communication, negotiation and presentation skills;
- Being careful, detail-oriented, good analysis skill;
- Visibility to maintain a professional appearance and a positive company image to the public;
- High level of verbal and written English skills;
- Excellent command of Windows, Word, Excel and Power Point;
Good adaptability and good ability of self-learning.
Why join the Gameloft universe?
· Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
· Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
· Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life!
· Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
· Exciting diversity with our talents from around the world;
· Monthly internship allowance;
· Creative, modern and open working place;
· Continuous and professional training to fully develop your potential;
· Work hard, play hard and enjoy various activities;
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
· Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
· Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
· Apply here via Smartrecruiters, or send your CV and Cover Letter (optional) via: email@example.com, titled: YOUR NAME_APPLYING AS HR SPECIALIST (HRBP)
· Want to know more? Please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/
In order for your application to be considered, you must submit a portfolio or other samples of your work (demos, images, animation, websites, etc.). Please make sure to provide us with the address of your website or portfolio.
Thanks for agreeing to take part in this survey and your interest in our Company.
As part of our Recruitment process, we would like to know more about your interests when applying to Gameloft.
The survey may take you less than 5 minutes to complete and is totally anonymous .
Your honest answers will have no impact on whether you will get the job or not.
They will only be used to support our continuous efforts to match our Employer brand with our candidate’s expectations.
Please copy the URL below to your web browser in case the link doesn't work properly: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PVFDD2P
Many thanks for your help!
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.