HR Project Manager (Temporary)
11 days ago
Job Title:HR Project Manager (Temporary)
Job Title: HR Project Manager (Temporary)
Reports To: Director, People Process Innovation
Division/Department: Human Resources
Location: Santa Monica, CA
Activision Blizzard plays a centralized role in the creation of epic entertainment by supporting our interactive gaming brands and studios with a diverse range of career opportunities across corporate functions such as Marketing, Communications, Legal, Human Resources, Finance and Supply Chain. Located in our global headquarters in Santa Monica, we encompass equal parts' agility, creativity and difficulty to improve the employee and player experience. To learn more, check us out at www.activisionblizzard.com or on Twitter at @ATVI_AB.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Project manage the portfolio of ongoing HR technology projects happening enterprise wide
- Project manage the ongoing support work happening, leading a weekly call to discuss updates, status, issues, risks, etc. and keeping all documentation updated
- Coordinate meetings with internal and external stakeholders related to all ongoing and potential HR tech projects
- Build presentations, maintain spreadsheets, build Visio charts to support HR tech projects
- Build and maintain Project Plans, Timelines, and Milestones to support HR Tech projects
- Keep the HR Tech team up to date writing and sending communications regularly
- Support all vendor management activity
- Research and maintain tech benchmarks and system vendor landscape
- Research and report out on system usage/adoption across all HR tech systems
- Maintain the HR global systems roadmap
- Establish and maintain HR tech documentation and standard operating procedures
- Develop new policies and procedures to ensure optimal effectiveness of HR Tech
- Complete special projects and other duties as assigned
- Project planning and management as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5+ years of project management specifically with an IT or product development background
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical users and to all levels in the organization
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in an unstructured, ambiguous environment
- Superior analytic, organizational, and problem-solving capability
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Ability to quickly learn concepts and understand process configuration in a system.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with cross-functional HR leaders, business leaders and employees
We love hearing from anyone who is enthusiastic about changing the games industry. Not sure you meet all qualifications? Let us decide! Research shows that women and members of other under-represented groups tend to not apply to jobs when they think they may not meet every qualification, when, in fact, they often do! We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and strongly encourage you to apply.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to email@example.com General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty®, World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Diablo®, Candy Crush™ and Bubble Witch™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered!
The videogame industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, among other characteristics
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.