HR Program Manager
9 days ago
Bungie is creating worlds that inspire friendships. We believe the potential of games is not just to entertain individuals, but to bring together players from all over the world to form lifelong memories. As the creator of iconic games such as Destiny, we continue to innovate in the world of gaming, delivering amazing player experiences, and building a culture where employees can be their best selves in a high-performing and fun environment.
The People Team strives to create and deliver a seamless and positive employee experience across the entire employee lifecycle. Leading with care and empathy, we develop efficient and simple people processes, systems, policies and programs. As a small, lean team, we all roll-up our sleeves, and support each other to grow, develop and have an impact. As Program Manager you will support the People Team by driving internal processes and projects, facilitating effective communication, and enabling the team to deliver on strategic goals. The HR Program Manager will provide program management in support in all areas of HR.
We are searching for a driven, knowledgeable, and well-organized individual that's looking to be challenged in a creative, fast-paced environment. If you are a self-motivated and empathetic organizer of people and process that embodies a service mindset, we might have the role for you!
With the uncertainty and rapidly changing circumstances surrounding COVID-19, most positions at Bungie are expected to onboard and work from home for a significant portion of 2021. In 2022, most Bungie employees will adopt a flexible schedule working from home part time (outside of positions identified as either 100% onsite or fully remote in WA & CA). Currently only a select range of positions are available for full-time remote work in WA & CA (please review location for details). Prospective employees located outside of CA & WA will need to establish WA state residency within 45 days of a start date. Bungie’s work from home, flexible work schedule, and remote policy is subject to change at the company’s discretion.
- Integrate and partner with colleagues across the People Team including Recruiting, Talent Management, Learning & Development,
- Diversity & Inclusion, Total Rewards, Employee Services and HRIS teams to implement solutions for a scaling business
- Drive the execution of major HR initiatives, offering strategic insights and integrating perspectives into design and delivery approaches
- Maintain documentation and tracking for People Team strategic initiatives
- Build and maintain work backlogs, tracking, scheduling, and driving people team programs and projects to on-time completion
- Support a positive employee experience by being a connector to other teams and resources within the People Team and the business as well as a problem solver for employees
- Partner in analysis and revision of programs, policies, and practices to achieve strategic goals and sustain a positive work environment
- Seek out misalignment on critical business topics and bring appropriate individuals together to resolve them
- Identify opportunities to streamline and improve People Team process, programs and documentation to promote employee self-service
- Develop, refine, reinforce, and embody Bungie’s culture and values
- Experience with driving and establishing HR operations policies, programs, activities
- A good understanding of employment compliance
- Experience in a rapidly growing company expanding globally
- Demonstrable experience fostering teamwork and building high functioning teams
- Problem solver with a proven ability to think creatively about how to approach compliance in a culture that craves freedom
- Outstanding project management skills and the ability to effectively drive programs and projects to successful completion
- Highly organized, with a demonstrated capability to summarize, clarify, and communicate ideas simply, succinctly and accurately
- Proven experience in rapidly learning new methods and processes and adapting them to critical business needs
- Strong facilitation and conflict resolution skills. Ability to engage cross functionally and drive high-value meetings through challenging discussions, building clear action items and accountability
- Experience with agile/scrum development processes and tools
- Experience with Jira, TFS, Asana, or other similar project management tools
- Experience with Workday and reporting tools
- Certified Project/Program Management credentials
- Experience crafting communications to individuals at all levels, from executive team to whole company