10 days ago
Our studio is rapidly growing and we are looking for an HR Partner who will join our dream team! If you are not satisfied with corporate standards and a rigid, top-down course of action, but aim to build the highest quality of HR standards, ones that derive off of the understanding of a company's goals and truly change reality - join us.
- Direct daily cooperation with managers and directors in strategic challenges.
- Supporting teams and taking on various roles (as an adviser, coach, facilitator and mediator).
- Supporting creative and ambitious gaming enthusiasts in improving their competences and boosting their professional development.
- Serving as an expert in building feedback culture, as well as modifying and coordinating the employee appraisal process.
- Taking on change management as well as being responsible for communicating company changes.
- Creating and improving HR processes and tools tailored to the needs of the studio.
- Analyzing needs, creating and implementing diverse HR projects.
- Mutual support of the HR team.
- Fluent command of English.
- At least 5 years in the HR field, including direct cooperation with teams, preferably in a creative and dynamically changing environment.
- Out-of-the-box thinking and a stead-on aim to apply the best HR practices.
- The ability of in depth listening, thorough analysis and courageous decision making in complex issues.
- Taking up initiative, being proactive - the ability to take action on emerging challenges, instead of waiting for the solution to arrive.
- The ability to navigate through various perspectives and combine employees’ well-being while supporting the company's strategic goals.
- Openness and sensitivity towards cultural diversity and the ability to foster it.
- A university degree in Psychology or other field of study.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care.
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site and a Multisport card.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- A dog-friendly office.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and a few types of milk :)
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers —
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the
globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push
narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the
standards for the genre.