This job might no longer be available.
HR PMO Director & Chief of Staff
21 days ago
Playtika (NASDAQ: PLTK) is a mobile gaming entertainment and technology market leader with a portfolio of multiple game titles. Founded in 2010, Playtika was among the first to offer free-to-play social games on social networks and, shortly after, on mobile platforms. Headquartered in Herzliya, Israel, and guided by a mission to entertain the world through infinite ways to play, Playtika has offices worldwide and employs over 4,000 employees.
We're looking for a highly qualified HR PMO Director & Chief of Staff to join Playtika’s Human Resources Leadership team. In this role, you’ll be responsible for integrating and strategically aligning work across all functions within Human Resources, in the areas of: HR yearly planning, HR leadership team meetings, workforce planning, talent acquisition, learning and career development, organization design, performance management, compensation, and change management. Report directly to the CHRO.
- Work with the CHRO to design and execute the organization's HR strategy
- Lead objective planning and KPI-setting processes, as well as have full ownership of tracking and monitoring execution
- Lead and manage complex cross-functional HR projects
- Oversee HR Leadership team meetings and working routines
- Support the preparation for HR activities involving the CHRO such as strategy meetings, all-hands meetings, drive agenda and post-meeting follow-up
- Assist in communicating decisions
- Analyzing data sets
- Partner with Internal Communications on CHRO communications including announcements, speeches, talking points and presentations
- Act as a strong collaborator and team builder, with excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Stay up to date in industrial trends and best practices and make recommendations to improvement to HR policies and procedures
- 7+ years working in HR senior positions, with a focus on strategic HR initiatives
- Demonstrated experience driving large-scale processes
- Bring best practice approach
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to provide insights and turn them into actions
- Experience in planning
- Budget tracking
- Strong business acumen and understanding of organizational dynamics
- Experience working in a large, complex organization
- Innovative thinker able to make decisions independently and expeditiously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including interpersonal and presentation skills
- Understanding of business, business strategy, and internal processes to connect the dots
- Tech-savvy with strong PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Fluent English - Verbal and written - A MUST
- Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Engineering / Information Systems / Human Resources
A word from the manager
Your Experience & Skills
What you will be doing?
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.