This job might no longer be available.
HR Operations and Technology Project Coordinator
8 days ago
Job Title:HR Operations and Technology Project Coordinator
Job Title: HR Operations and Technology Project Coordinator
Reporting To: VP, HR Operations and Technology
Location: Santa Monica, CA
Activision Blizzard plays a centralized role in the creation of epic entertainment by supporting our interactive gaming brands and studios with a diverse range of career opportunities across corporate functions such as Marketing, Communications, Legal, Human Resources, Finance and Supply Chain. Located in our global headquarters in Santa Monica, we encompass equal parts agility, creativity and rigor to enhance the employee and player experience. To learn more, check us out at www.activisionblizzard.com or on Twitter at @ATVI_AB.
The HR Operations and Technology Project Coordinator is responsible for providing project management support on multiple ongoing projects for the global team.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Participate as the project coordination team member across multiple projects within the HR Technology and Operations providing project management support
- Manage timelines, build materials, and coordinate project meetings
- Own team and project specific budgets, contracts and vendors
- Ensure deadlines are met by proactively following up with individual team members
- Communicate and coordinate efforts with key stakeholders across the business in different functions
- Identify areas of opportunity to streamline team processes and implement changes
- Build and deliver reports from multiple systems
- Provide general administrative support
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience with an interest in an HR career path
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills including written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, make decisions, and change course of action quickly
- Knowledge of HR processes and data and experience with HR systems
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Excel, Word, Visio and PowerPoint
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Proven project management skills
- Positive attitude and the ability to be proactive, resourceful, and flexible
- Detail oriented and excellent follow through skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Our mission, to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment has never been more important. Through communities rooted in our video game franchises we enable hundreds of millions of people in 190 countries to experience joy, thrill and achievement. We enable social connections through the lens of fun and we foster purpose and a sense of accomplishment through healthy competition. Like sport, but with greater accessibility, our players can find purpose and meaning through competitive gaming. Video games, unlike any other social or entertainment media, have the ability to break down the barriers that can inhibit tolerance and understanding. As a business we have an extraordinary track record of delivering stakeholder value for over 30 years. We are a member of the Fortune 500 and the S&P 500. Our enduring franchises are some of the world’s most popular, including Activision’s Call of Duty® and Crash Bandicoot™, Blizzard Entertainment's World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Hearthstone®, Diablo®, and StarCraft®, and King's Candy Crush™, Bubble Witch™, and Farm Heroes™. Our sustained success has enabled the company – through its support of the Call of Duty Endowment – to help find employment for over 80,000 veterans. Learn more information about Activision Blizzard and its world of epic entertainment on the company's website, www.activisionblizzard.com.
The videogame industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.