HR and Relocation Admin
17 days ago
Zeptolab searching for a HR Operations and Relocation Admin!
We are a global gaming international company dedicated to the science of fun.
In this role you would be responsible for HR Operations: from relocation, onboarding, contract preparation to benefits management and office events. You would be one of the key people in the HR team impacting directly employee experience from the moment of accepting the offer to their last day at work. You will be part of a fun and collaborative HR team who is passionate about giving the best experience to our employees! If that sounds like a dream job for you press apply :-)
- Partner with the HR Generalist and give an outstanding support for our employees;
- Lead the onboarding and offboarding processes and make it the best experience possible for our new joiners as well as leavers;
- Work alongside with our legal provider on Spanish and ICA contracts management and be the first point of contact for all aspects related to labour law at our Barcelona office;
- Manage and administer our benefits programs;
- Manage the payroll preparation process through an external vendor for 2 legal entities and provide answers for any queries;
- Keep track of medical leaves and the communication through the Social Security System;
- Handle HRIS data and maintain it up to date;
- Fully support the relocation process for the employees, who are moving to Barcelona and who need support to renew their papers;
- Manage corporate apartments;
- Plan and execute company events;
- Partner closely with other internal functions such as Finance and IT.
- 2+ years of experience in a HR operations or similar role within a dynamic business;
- Advanced level of Spanish and English;
- High level of ownership and detail orientation in managing payroll process with external provider;
- Strong communication and multitasking abilities;
- Outstanding attention to detail;
- Discretion in handling confidential information;
- Living in Barcelona for more than 3 years and know where to go and how to build communication with local authorities;
- Love to communicate with people and are ready to support our team members in their changes in life;
- Love to solve problems even if you encounter new ones - you find creative solutions;
- Rady to start asap.
These are ideal but not all required as we know some people ( e.g women ) are less likely to apply for the role unless they are 100% qualified. We promote a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture at ZeptoLab.
- Russian and/or Catalan language.
Why join us
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- We do something magical and unique – we create great games – and we do it well;
- We operate in a challenging and rapidly growing mobile gaming industry;
- ZeptoTeam - is a cohesive team of enthusiastic professionals - so your input will be heard, and your role in the project will be weighty;
- Diversity and inclusion are important to us. ZeptoLab is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or disability;
- And at last – we'll offer you an attractive compensation package (from wages to social intangible elements. Package includes medical insurance, meals, travel, fitness, mobile payments, payment of tourist trips and a lot of additional services).