Kyiv, Київська, Ukraine
20 days ago
As an HR Generalist, you will provide HR support and take care of excellent experience of our employees, ensuring the most efficient and comfortable relocation and onboarding processes for newcomers.
What will you do?
- Onboarding for new employees: be the main contact person after the Job Offer and ensure a smooth process of onboarding; conduct welcome trainings, help to understand the tools and processes used, maintain the relevance of all adaptation materials, organize purchases and the delivery of welcome packs.
- Responsible for the process of relocation of employees to Kyiv from other cities and countries, both when hiring and when transferring from another office. To act as a single point of contact for all relocation-related issues for employees, managers, logistics and office services. Advise foreign employees on various issues in Ukraine.
- Fill in and keep up to date the Employee book and sections with HR policies on the internal portal.
- Act as People partner and provide HR support for all issues for employees of several small (mostly non-technical) teams.
- Participate in the preparation of office holidays, team events, organization of the purchase of corporate gifts, souvenirs for employees.
What are we looking for?
- Work experience of at least 2 years in the role of HR Generalist, People Partner, HR operations specialist or similar;
- Practical experience in the development and implementation of adaptation programs for new employees;
- Completed higher education;
- Responsiveness, ability to listen and hear, willingness to look for the best individual and system solutions for employees of their company;
- Organization and attentiveness, the ability to independently plan your time, the ability to work with a large number of tasks in a rapidly changing environment;
- High emotional intelligence, stress resistance;
- Upper Intermediate English
At the moment, the company works mostly remotely, and presence in the office (Podil) will be required 3-4 times a month. After the abolition of quarantine measures - work in the office, full time.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!