HR Operations Specialist
14 days ago
Unity is looking for a detail-oriented operational support to enable our growing HR team, primarily by ensuring data integrity, driving processes and handling Chinese Citizen related applications. We want our employees to find it “easy” to work at Unity and that will be what this role delivers.
The role reports to the HR Operations Manager who is based in Singapore and works closely with the HR Operations Specialist base in Shanghai.
- Handling High volume administrative and transactional activities related to employee on-boarding, benefits, leave management, record management and retention and HR compliance
- Manage the input & accuracy of all employee data across all systems
- Execute all HR-related processes, partnering closely with HR, IT, Finance, Legal and other company function stakeholders
- Contribute to continuous improvement initiatives
- Assist the HR team by providing reports, tracking KPIs, document creation, etc
- Cover for the duties of the APAC HR Operations team where required
- Have Human Resource generalist experience
- Conversant with English, Chinese (Mandarin), Including written English
- Effective communication with HR Team and employee experience service skills
- Someone who thrives on keeping employee data, records and documents in order
- Independent task driver
- Workday experience
- Familiar with China Labor legislation process
- Language+ Korean/Japanese
- Experiences with a technology company
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.