HR Operations Specialist
12 days ago
Unity is growing fast! Hiring and retaining the best people is key to our success. HR Operations is the engine that enables success for employees, managers and internal partners at Unity. Our goal is to make it easy to work at Unity by designing scalable best-in-class systems and solutions to manage and process worker lifecycle events accurately and efficiently. We’re on the hunt for a People Operations Specialist to help us deliver on that goal. In this role you will collaborate with the regional EMEA and global HR teams and other internal partners (recruitment, finance, workplace experience, IT) to ensure smooth and easy-to-use HR services!
Flexibility is required to make occasional travel for team meetings and projects, and to join early morning or evening calls with our teams in the Europe and Asia Pacific regions.
What you’ll be doing
- Provide an excellent HR service from onboarding to offboarding and all that happens in between, constantly striving to make things better for our employees and partners; Deliver on a high volume of transactional work, as well as communicating and dealing with complex issues.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate and on-time data in our service desk and our HR information system, Workday while also supporting, suggesting and driving fixes and system enhancements.
- Partner with the payroll team to deliver accurate and timely payroll information changes for monthly payroll; constantly review how and what information we deliver, driving as much towards Workday as possible.
- Collaborate with our team of HR Operations Specialists to share your experience and knowledge with the team, learn from others, and deliver on new initiatives.
- Engage with other teams across the business to deliver various HR projects.
What we’re looking for
- Experience in an operational HR role with a demanding transactional and operational workload including payroll, HRIS, employee data, and administration; Solve challenging problems, and deliver usable solutions for employees.
- Expertise in finding new opportunities to leverage technology to work smarter and not harder in a fast-paced environment that is regularly changing.
- Self-motivated and self-managing with excellent time management and organizational skills; proven ability to use your own judgment to execute on your work.
- Ability to operate in a geographically dispersed team. You have a positive and energetic personality, and the willingness to roll up your sleeves to get the job done.
- High level of attention to detail and analytical skills with the ability to strive for 100% data accuracy and integrity in everything you do.
You might also have
- Strong passion for the employee and manager experience—it’s always top of mind for you. We solve for their experience, not ours.
- Eager to try new and creative approaches.
- Experience with Workday is a plus.
Life at Unity
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.