HR Operations Specialist
13 days ago
YOUR DAILY ADVENTURE
Reporting to the HR Operations Manager, to provide full spectrum HR support to the largest AAA Studio here in SEA! You will be part of a cohesive and dynamic HR team, performing a variety of HR tasks outlined below. Adept with strong interpersonal skills, you will also perform other related duties and special projects as assigned.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Partner with Talent Acquisition team and support onboarding efforts;
- Support and co-ordinate relocation activities of new hires or assignees with vendors and inter-departments in a seamless fashion for an exceptional onboarding experience;
- Be the point-of-contact for new hires and assignees on information related to global mobility, company polices and benefits and any other general queries;
- Coordinates with Finance team to facilitate proper posting of relocation expenses
HR Operational task (40%)
Administers processes relating to:
- Hiring: Preparation of employment contracts; creation of P-file record in system; application of Employment Pass, Dependent Pass and all other related passes;
- Employment milestones: Administrative support for employment confirmation, conversion, promotion, annual salary review, bonus payments, change of job family, and disciplinary actions; if any;
- Employee Data: Support HRPs in data maintenance timesheet management Maintenance of employee personal data in HRIS; application, renewal & cancellation of Employment Pass & Dependent Pass; generation of employment verification letters;
- Point of contact on employees’ queries related to all HR matters;
- Active participation in HR Projects.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- Preferably at least 5 years of related work experience;
- Possess strong knowledge of local Singapore Employment act and regulations is a must;
- Strong work ethics; able to handle confidential information sensitively and with integrity;
- Conscientious, organized worker, meticulous with an eye for details. Strong numerical and analytical skills;
- Dependable, fast learner, proactive and adaptable to thrive within a fast-paced environment and able to consistently meet deadlines;
- Able to work both on a team and independently to deliver results with minimal supervision;
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
WHAT YOU’LL ENJOY
Check out our list of perks and benefits here: https://www.ubisoftsingapore.com/
CREATOR OF WORLDS
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Since opening its doors in 2008, Ubisoft Singapore has become the biggest AAA game development studio in Southeast Asia. The 500-strong studio is home to 35+ different nationalities focused on delivering ambitious gaming experiences to our players. Ubisoft Singapore has been contributing to all the Assassin’s Creed® titles since Assassin’s Creed® II. It innovated within the franchise as the studio behind the naval battle gameplay and water technology in Assassin’s Creed® III, Assassin’s Creed® IV Black Flag® and most recently in Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla. Its expertise in AAA and live operations, combined with a passion for naval gameplay, pushed the team to lead the development of Skull and Bones™ revealed at E3 in 2017.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.