HR Operations Manager
12 days ago
About the Company
We are a rapidly growing mobile games studio, offering a great environment to attract the top talent. Our mission is to bring the knowledge and experience of a chart-topping mobile games company into a close-knit, collaborative environment. Our guiding principle as a team is that when people love what they do, what they do will be loved by others. The studio is filled with people who love taking things apart and figuring out how they work. We enjoy problem-solving and most importantly, we LOVE making games. Tripledot Studios was founded by a team of industry veterans from some of the biggest names in mobile games such as King, Peak Games, Facebook, and Product Madness. Tripledot recently won Tech Growth Business of the Year!
About the Role
Working as part of the Group Operations team this role will support employee operations and implement group ways of working to ensure world class ways of working throughout the entire employee lifecycle.
- Ensuring a user-focused employee experience that puts the employees at the heart of an excellent experience
- Responsibility for data accuracy and collation to contribute to the group analytics strategy preparing reports and analysis as required.
- Working with the relevant members of the HR team to implement and optimise technology and AI for organisational navigation
- ownership of local payroll, administration and contracting in line with the group approach
- Conduit for HR & Finance to support and ensure excellence in required reporting and budgeting
- Management and ownership of employee relations, legal, compliance, GDPR, Gender pay reporting across Poland
- Support with mobility and relocation to and from Poland in line with the group approach
- Management of cyclical processes i.e. salary increases in Poland aligning with the group
- Management of local HR budgets
- Support of due diligence for Polish related M&A transactions
- Implementation of group strategies into local market ensuring these are adapted for maximised impact in local market
- Support with managing HR ways of working, HR events, HR meetings and tracking and ensuring delivery of HR activity
- Solid Polish HR Operations Experience at HR Manager level
- User centred focus with an agile approach to working
- Strong Polish Employment Law knowledge
- Evidence of making process improvements
- Tech savvy with strong system knowledge and ability to optimise
- Outstanding and proven stakeholder management, project management and influencing skills
- A highly analytical thinker with strong attention to detail and execution
- Willingness to travel as required
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Competitive Salary plus options
- Yearly CPD allowance for learning and development materials, courses, and seminars
- Health insurance, Dental, Life, and Critical Illness cover
- Subsidised gym membership and cycle to work scheme
- Regular perks such as cocktail parties, game nights and company events