HR Operations Manager
16 days ago
At Rockstar Games, we create world-class entertainment experiences.
A career at Rockstar Games is about being part of a team working on some of the most creatively rewarding and ambitious projects to be found in any entertainment medium. You would be welcomed to a dedicated and inclusive environment where you can learn and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry.
Rockstar New York are seeking a passionate HR Operations Manager to join our team. This position will manage and have oversight across multiple areas of HR Operations for the global organization including HRIS/employee data, benefits & compensation, business intelligence & HR analytics, and compliance & policy management. As the HR Operations Manager, you will help drive the implementation of our processes, strategies, and enhancements across the globe.
The ideal candidate will be analytically minded, meticulously organized, and will have years of experience managing and leading operations for a complex organization with multiple locations. This position will support the global and local HR Operations teams by leading the day-to-day activities required by the business along with experience mentoring and growing a team of HR professionals. Strong communication skills are required as you will be a liaison to multiple different branches of the business and this position must have a highly collaborative approach. It is critical that this position manages the operational activities while identifying and leading improvements across our HRIS and internal processes
WHAT WE DO
- The Rockstar Games HR Team is responsible for empowering our employees to reach their greatest potential and create the ground-breaking games we’re known for.
- We partner with senior leadership to drive proactive strategies of engagement, wellbeing, operations, and learning & development.
- We collaborate with our global HR Partners to develop new initiatives and programs to bring out the best in our teams.
- We ensure a safe, supportive, and inclusive working environment through guidance, compliance, and leading by example.
- Manage day-to-day HR operational activities.
- Partner with our multiple stakeholders across the operational spectrum at both Rockstar and T2, including payroll, benefits, immigration, legal, compliance, and more.
- Manage and provide support and guidance to the global HR teams.
- Serve as the subject matter expert for HR systems, processes, and procedures.
- Responsible for being the gatekeeper of our HRIS including ensuring the integrity of employee data including:
- Responsible for data governance to ensure the highest degree of data quality.
- Responsible for data maintenance for the employee life cycle.
- Prepare ad-hoc reports and metrics.
- Develop process to identify data integrity issues.
- Project manage all HRIS implementations.
- Establish and implement HR data audit protocols.
- Train for all users including non-HR staff.
- Develop data maintenance procedures, guidelines & documentation.
- Focus on continuous improvement efforts to identify efficiencies and continue to streamline processes, while ensuring data accuracy for all stakeholders.
- Drive communications on process and system improvements with our HR teams/partners across the globe.
- Monitor legislation and legal provisions that may affect HR operational processes and ensure Rockstar is in legal compliance.
- Maintain knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in HR and employment law.
- 8+ years of HR experience directly supporting a client group or business unit with a minimum of 5 years in HR operations (areas including payroll, benefits, HRIS management, global mobility).
- Progressive senior professional or leadership experience in HR.
- Excellent knowledge and experience using Workday, providing HR metrics and analytics.
- Experience setting up internal people policies, systems, and procedures.
- Excellent organization skills, attention to detail, and ability to prioritize actions.
- Ability to work collaboratively with multiple teams.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment, and to juggle several tasks/projects.
- Previous experience operating in multiple countries with a global organization is required.
- Degree in HR or relevant field required.
- Must be very detail-oriented and have exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must have excellent verbal and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence change & process improvements.
- Ability to multi-task with a strong attention for detail and problem solving.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build trust and credibility across internal and external relationships.
- Must be able to find discreet ways to operate and work on confidential and sensitive tasks in an open office setting.
- A sense of ownership, initiative, and drive.
- Confidentiality, diplomacy, and commitment to the needs of Rockstar are essential.
Please note that these are desirable skills and are not required to apply for the position.
- Previous HR experience within the Creative Industries – video games, film, television, music – would be beneficial.
- Passion for Rockstar and our games is a plus, but not required.
- Workday, Greenhouse, and ServiceNow workflow technology preferred but not required.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with a resume and cover letter demonstrating how you meet the skills above. If we would like to move forward with your application, a Rockstar recruiter will reach out to you to explain next steps and guide you through the process.
Rockstar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring, promoting, and compensating employees based on their qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities.
If you’ve got the right skills for the job, we want to hear from you. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief, or race.