8 days ago
We are looking for an HR Manager specialising in Learning and Development. You will be leading and supporting two junior HR professionals and reporting to the Head of HR. The perfect candidate will have 1-2 years of experience in HR Management and be CIPD qualified, ideally to Level 7 and experience of working within a Games or Creative Environment. This role is predominantly office based as a people facing role, with the opportunity to work from home a day per week.
You will be responsible for designing, implementing, and evaluating learning and development programs for the business, managing the performance management process, and providing guidance and support to managers and employees on HR policies and procedures.
- Providing guidance and support to the team to ensure the team is meeting the overall HR objectives.
- Managing, developing and mentoring the team, including setting performance expectations, providing feedback, and conducting performance reviews.
- Identifying training needs and developing training programs to meet the needs of the wider team.
- Delivering training sessions to employees.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of training programs.
- Providing guidance and support to managers and employees on HR policies and procedures.
- Ensuring compliance with HR laws and regulations.
- Managing employee relations issues, including resolving conflicts and providing guidance to managers and employees.
- Staying current on HR best practices and trends.
- An individual with enthusiasm and a positive can do attitude
- 1-2 years of experience in HR Management
- Strong understanding of HR laws and regulations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership and decision-making skills
- Proven experience in managing employee relations issues
- Strong knowledge of performance management and training and development practices
- Experience managing a small team and setting objectives
- CIPD qualified, ideally to Level 7 but not essential
BenefitsWho we are
We are nDreams, a world-leading game developer and publisher with nearly a decade of VR specialism. Combining a drive to push technological boundaries with proven gaming excellence, we are the team who set the standard for VR action games with Fracked , the award-winning Phantom: Covert Ops and our most recently released game Synapse .
With our team’s triple-A credentials and sensibilities, alongside bespoke VR technologies, we’ve got the skillset, processes and creative vision to deliver innovative, high-end games for all VR platforms and genres. If it’s VR gaming, you will find nDreams at the forefront of it.
Our projects continue to advance the present and define the future of VR. Want to be a part of it? Apply today to join a studio with a state-of-the art collaborative workflow and diverse talents assembled from world-leading games developers and publishers.Why nDreams?
Our expanding company shares a passion for innovation, collaboration and leading the future of VR. We encourage an open and diverse culture and empower people to explore ideas and put their own stamp on their work. With humble beginnings as an independent studio, we combine amazing projects and considerable scale with a personal, caring touch.
We offer great perks, including flexible hours, duvets days, your birthday off, dedicated personal development time and support, as well as regular socials and parties. Beyond this, there’s an excellent holiday offering, pension scheme, health insurance, life cover and much more. Our newly refurbished nDreams studio space has some fantastic facilities and is built around collaborative work (and play!).
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.