This job might no longer be available.
22 days ago
At AccelByte, our mission is to empower game creators by providing them with the backend platform and tools required to make scalable, reliable AAA-quality games. The company was founded in 2016 by industry veterans who have engineered online systems for some of the largest game and distribution platforms in the world including Fortnite, Epic Store, Xbox Live, PlayStation Network, and EA Origin. We are backed by top investors including Softbank, Sony Interactive Entertainment, Galaxy Interactive, NetEase, and Krafton. Our latest Series B funding has firmly solidified our place as a top player in the gaming industry. AccelByte’s talent has decades of experience building and shipping some of the largest game and distribution platforms in the world.
We believe that the best companies empower employees to make decisions, obsess about the best user experience, and are not afraid to make and learn from their mistakes. Our culture is based on humility, openness to feedback, drive, and collaboration, which we feel results in the best performing teams. As a company that values diversity, inclusion, and employee growth, our employees have opportunities to work with and learn from teams all over the world. We offer competitive salaries, a full range of health benefits, social activities, career growth opportunities, and an amazing team. Come join us!
As the HR Manager, you will play a central role in managing all aspects of the human resources function. You will be responsible for developing and implementing HR policies, programs, and initiatives that align with the company's objectives and promote a positive work environment. Your leadership will be essential in recruiting top talent, supporting employee development, and ensuring HR compliance.
The HR Manager is responsible for the following functions and responsibilities:
- Proactively identify HR strategies and initiatives that align with the company's goals and objectives, fostering a positive and inclusive workplace culture.
- Oversee the onboarding process for new hires, ensuring a smooth transition into the company and providing necessary training and resources.
- Manage employee relations by addressing concerns, conflicts, and grievances promptly and fairly, fostering a collaborative and respectful work environment.
- Develop and administer performance management programs, including performance reviews, goal setting, and recognition, to drive employee engagement and development.
- Work with the Training and Development team to identify training needs and coordinate professional development opportunities to enhance employees' skills and knowledge.
- Ensure compliance with all employment laws and regulations, keeping policies and procedures up-to-date and conducting regular audits.
- Oversee benefits administration and compensation programs, including salary reviews and benchmarking, to attract and retain top talent.
- Promote diversity and inclusion initiatives to create an inclusive workplace where all employees can thrive.
- Prepare and analyze HR metrics and reports to provide insights for decision-making and continuous improvement.
- Develop and implement employee engagement strategies and programs to enhance job satisfaction and retention.
- Must be able to anticipate the resources and needs that are essential to scale the team to meet the long term HR strategies.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
In addition to the responsibilities above, the HR Manager may also play a role in managing a small team of HR professionals. This includes providing guidance, training, and support to team members, delegating tasks effectively, and ensuring the team's adherence to HR policies and procedures. The HR Manager should foster a collaborative and productive team environment, facilitating the achievement of departmental goals and objectives. Moreover, they should serve as a point of contact for team members, addressing their questions, concerns, and professional development needs. As a manager, they play a vital role in promoting a positive and cohesive HR department, contributing to the overall success of the company's human resources function.
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, business administration, or a related field (Master's degree or HR certification preferred).
- Proven experience in HR management or leadership roles.
- Strong understanding of employment laws and regulations.
- Proficiency in written and verbal English language to succeed in a remote work environment.
- Flexibility to adjust to work routines/schedules, as required, to meet the needs of the company and expectations of customers.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive employee information.
- Strong problem-solving and conflict resolution abilities.
- Proficiency in HR software and tools.
- Leadership and team management skills.
- Strategic thinking and the ability to develop and execute HR plans.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
AccelByte Inc is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, all qualified candidates and applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, age, or disability. Our culture is innovative and inclusive, and we value our people the highest.
Please visit our career page for a complete listing of our open positions https://accelbyte.io/careers