HR Intern (Recruitment)
14 days ago
About the role
Ubisoft Chengdu is hiring an intern to join our passionate HR team, to support recruitment related tasks. If you wish to find out what it is like to work in a globally well-known game development company, helping connect with local talents, this is the place to be. You will be handling part of recruitment process, as well as contribute in recruitment related projects. Additionally, you will be exposed to a fun & diversified culture that encourage you to work collaboratively with others.
What you will do
· Familiarize with recruitment process and tools in Ubisoft Chengdu
· Make adjustment on job descriptions per guidance
· Making sure job advertisements are well presented, such as format, font, language etc.
· Take care of end to end recruitment process for other intern positions
· Support recruiters to search target candidates using our recruitment channels
· Contact external candidates with professionalism and present Ubisoft culture
· Record recruitment data timely and accurately
· Contribute recruitment projects on assigned tasks
· Other ad hoc recruitment or HR tasks assigned
What you should be equipped with
· University student in any major
· Able to work on-site for at least 4 days a week, over the next 6 months
· Good English language skills
· A quick learner, happy to take challenges
· Good communication skills, willing to work with new partners
· Good command of Microsoft Office software such as Excel, PPT, Outlook
· 熟练掌握Microsoft Office软件，例如Excel，PPT，Outlook
· Prior internship experience in recruitment is a plus
· Fluent oral English
· Experience on data analysis and create charts and graph
Established in 2008, Ubisoft Chengdu is one of the key game studios in western China and a full-fledged production center, with over 320 talents contributing to Ubisoft’s line-up. We have a strong track record of co-development on Ubisoft’s biggest brands such as Assassin’s Creed®, Skull and Bones™ and For Honor®, as well as developing casual games such as Rabbids party game and bringing hit titles to Switch.
Meanwhile, we are also a pioneer in cutting-edge technology driving Ubisoft’s “games as a service (GAAS)” ethos. Chengdu’s technology team develops products that empower production teams to make educated, data-driven decisions on hit Ubisoft brands.
To find out more, please visit our website: http://www.ubisoftgroup.com or our WeChat account (UBISOFT育碧or 育碧招聘).