This job might no longer be available.
HR Integration Engineer
11 days ago
Who We Are:
Take-Two develops, publishes and markets some of the world's biggest games. We publish products through our labels Rockstar Games, 2K, Ghost Story, PlayDots, Social Point as well as Private Division label and Nordeus. Our Rockstar label creates Grand Theft Auto and Red Dead Redemption, two of the most critically acclaimed gaming franchises in history. Our 2K label creates games like NBA 2K, WWE 2K, Bioshock, Borderlands, Evolve, XCOM and the beloved Sid Meier's Civilization. Our Private Division label publishes Kerbal Space Program, Ancestors and The Outer Worlds.
While our offices (physical and virtual) are casual and inviting, we are deeply committed to our core tenets of creativity, innovation and efficiency, and individual and team development opportunities. Our industry and business are continually evolving and fast-paced, providing numerous opportunities to learn and hone your skills. We work hard, but we also like to have fun, and believe that we provide a great place to come to work each day to pursue your passions.
Role: Workday Integration Analyst
The Workday Integration Analyst, will work directly with internal stakeholders to design, develop, deploy, and maintain system integrations that transform Workday data into consumable and actionable insights.
The ideal candidate will be naturally curious and driven to pursue answers and insights through systems integration, data analysis and will have an outstanding ability to communicate requirements, design, and solutions in a clear, precise, and actionable manner. He/she will work independently, or collaboratively as part of a team retaining an “end-user perspective” seeking to deliver meaningful and purpose driven integration in the most efficient way possible.
- Use existing HR systems to develop and deliver ad hoc, recurring, and self-service integrations
- Address Workday integration needs for entire organization, creating new integrations, updating existing integrations, maintaining integrations, and other enhancement requests
- Support new system implementations, upgrades and software releases from the integrations standpoint including making updates, testing and documentation
- Recommend system enhancements to improve system integration capabilities across the organization
- Support mass data upload using Workday EIB’s
- Partner with business leaders in designing new integrations or enhancing current ones
- Provide on-going Workday case support in collaboration with HRIT team members
- Participate in planning, validation and testing of service updates and new releases from Workday
- Ensure data privacy and integrity
- 2+ years of experience with Workday Core Integrations (CCB, EIB, RaaS, etc.), custom Workday Integrations with Workday Studio / EIB
- 2+ years of experience implementing XML, XSLT, JSON, and Workday Web Service. Proficiency with Workday Extend, Workday REST API, and Orchestrator is a plus.
- 1+ year of experience with Workday Custom Report writing (Advanced, Matrix, Composite, RaaS, etc.) including the development of complex calculated fields
- Proven ability to synthesize information and translate complex information in an easy to understand, effective format that is both fit for purpose and audience appropriate
- Strong working knowledge of HR systems, functions, processes and advanced reporting environments
- Analytical skills - the ability to synthesize change quickly using subject and process knowledge.
- Independent problem solving – ability to articulate issues across projects and the business.
- Desire to learn new tools and think outside the box.
- Attention to detail, strong organization skills, ability to multitask
- Highly proficient with Excel and other Office products
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
What We Offer You:
- Great Company Culture . We pride ourselves as being one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth : As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Enjoy Life. Our employees’ bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, , company parties, our Office gaming spaces, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits . Benefits include, but are not limited to; Discretionary bonus, Provident fund contributions, 1+5 medical insurance + top up options and access to Practo online Doctor consultation App, Employee assistance program, 3X CTC Life Assurance, 3X CTC Personal accident insurance, childcare services, 20 days holiday + statutory holidays,
- Perks . Gym reimbursement up to INR1150 per month, wellbeing program with the chance to earn up to $93 per annum, charitable giving program, access to learning platforms, employee discount program’s plus free games and events!
Take-Two is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring, promoting, and compensating employees based on their qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
This role will initially be based form home before our brand new office opens in late 2022 at which point it will become an in-office role. If you have the right skills and would like to learn more, please apply here.