HR INTERN - Training & Recruitment
Pune MH in
7 days ago
About the Organization
Ubisoft is a leading developer and publisher of video games worldwide whose brand portfolio
covers blockbusters such as Assassin’s Creed, Prince of Persia and Splinter Cell, as well as games for the whole family, from Imagine and Petz to Rayman Raving Rabbids. To continue building on its achievements for the future, Ubisoft is looking for new talent for its growing Indian studio in Pune!
We favor diversity, creativity, drive and team spirit. If you’ve got the skills and the desire to succeed, we want you to be a part of this exciting period of growth.
Designation: Intern- Recruitment & Training (6 months internship)
Department: Human Resources
- Screening and sourcing profiles as per the desired requirements
- Well versed in handling Job Portals like Naukri, Linkedin etc
- Cold Calling Job Seekers
- Interview co-ordination
- Follow-up/co-ordination with potential candidates.
- Assisting HR Manager for hiring across studio and closing the required requirements
- Maintaining database
- Assisting HR Manager to drive implementation of training programs in co-ordination line with trainer
- In case of external training, identify training vendors; Select vendor basis content and cost in collaboration.
- Monitor the effectiveness of training program and follow up with manager to ensure the training are updated in terms of audit
- Maintaining the training database
Support to other HR Functions
- Can take the different opportunities to support the different HR initiatives
- Creation and sending of Birthday Mailers, Welcome Note & Other Employee related Mailers
- Preferably a Science Graduate with Master’s degree in Human Resource Management.
- Having 1-3 years of experience in recruitment will be preferred
- Reactive and pro-active person;
- Organized in terms of time management and work organization;
- Attention to details;
- Open to self-improvement;
- Should be well convergent with MS Excel
- Teamwork abilities.
An ideal candidate is the one - who is ready to take up new challenges and thinks out of the box when it comes to role and responsibilities. We are looking for someone who is not only focused on routine
work in HR but also strive and focused on developmental part of HR.