11 days ago
We are seeking a Human Resources Generalist to support our growing team in Rockville, MD. This position will provide HR support in the areas of recruiting, employee onboarding, performance management and various administrative functions. The ideal candidate will be detail oriented and possess strong organization and multitasking skills.
- Manage full life cycle recruitment for all positions
- Post open positions and schedule interviews
- Manage, administer and coordinate onboarding and exit process
- Administering the company’s transfer and employee referral processes
- Identify improvement opportunities, tailor solutions and facilitate initiatives to foster engagement.
- Assist in administering the annual performance review process
- Assist other team members in supporting, organizing and executing departmental projects related to the efficient and compliant operation of the HR Department
- Provide support and assist in employee relations matters
- Communicate various Human Resources policies, procedures and initiatives.
- Promote company culture
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably focusing on Human Resources, Organizational Behavior, or Business Administration with an HR focus.
- 3-5 years of professional HR experience
- Ability to adapt to frequent change and manage competing demands
- Strong communication skills and the ability to interact effectively with employees at all levels of the organization
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Attention to detail is critical to this position
Applicant Privacy Notice
CCPA Applicant Privacy Notice
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.